Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

A J cup, wow... my aspirations for maybe an E cup suddenly seem so very very small...

You seem to have such a great attitude! I'm sure you'll meet your goals. :-)

Wow....you're both so amazing looking.....I'm feeling very very small...and a bit envious!

(28-05-2014, 10:22 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  A J cup, wow... my aspirations for maybe an E cup suddenly seem so very very small...

Yes, depending on the brand I am a 34HH or 34J. I am more than happy with my size. However being as large as I am now does have a complete other set of challenges, gravity being the largest factor LOL. Also working on loosing weight, I just started my weight loss program today 2 shakes of Almased (Fermented soy, Skim milk yogurt powder, Honey enzymes) daily with a healthy protein rich dinner (chicken breast and roasted asparagus). Plan on doing some chest exercised to lift and hope that PM will keep my girls full, large and perk them up a bit as well. Thanks everyone for the compliments! Everyone has been so welcoming and sweet! :-) I love being here!!!

(28-05-2014, 10:43 PM)vettech Wrote:  Wow....you're both so amazing looking.....I'm feeling very very small...and a bit envious!

Thanks vettech, and nothing to envy here, I am far from happy with them! I hope to do lots of work on with the girls, different sizes all have their issues! I am sure you will reach your goals soon! :-) We should all have good relationships with our breasts (working on that) and enjoy what we have!

(29-05-2014, 07:33 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(28-05-2014, 10:22 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  A J cup, wow... my aspirations for maybe an E cup suddenly seem so very very small...

Yes, depending on the brand I am a 34HH or 34J. I am more than happy with my size. However being as large as I am now does have a complete other set of challenges, gravity being the largest factor LOL. Also working on loosing weight, I just started my weight loss program today 2 shakes of Almased (Fermented soy, Skim milk yogurt powder, Honey enzymes) daily with a healthy protein rich dinner (chicken breast and roasted asparagus). Plan on doing some chest exercised to lift and hope that PM will keep my girls full, large and perk them up a bit as well. Thanks everyone for the compliments! Everyone has been so welcoming and sweet! :-) I love being here!!!

Good luck with the diet! Sounds like you'll have to really be disciplined, but the results will be so worth it. Imagine being all slim with huge, perky boobs, wow!

(29-05-2014, 09:34 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 07:33 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

Good luck with the diet! Sounds like you'll have to really be disciplined, but the results will be so worth it. Imagine being all slim with huge, perky boobs, wow!

Let's hope so!!!

I have to make a correction on what I said about chromium. I read it reduces the number of ER-alpha receptors, (causes down regulation), possibly increasing insensitivity to hormones. A tiny bit of chromium is an essential nutrient, but too much is also unhealthy. So if anyone is using it, hold off on it, or use a fractional amount, or use only food sources

I recently read this, and I'll post the links to this soon. It's easier to read and pick up information without marking it all. I'll make an edit.

You my friend are a boobie goddess! Those babies are amazing. Lol you make me want more boobage.

(10-06-2014, 03:43 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  You my friend are a boobie goddess! Those babies are amazing. Lol you make me want more boobage.

Girl your boobage is awesome already, plus you are freakin' toned girl, wont your body!!! ;-)

It's been a while since I posted this. Here is an update pic (progress) I am responding very well to the PROGRAM! :-) Yay!
[Image: k24UgPAl.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon