Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Quick Toxin Flush for NBE

[attachment=6867]2 WORDS.... Portable Sauna!!!!!

(05-06-2014, 05:25 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow, thanks ELLA, I'll bet if folds up pretty easy too. Wink

(10-06-2014, 06:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  2 WORDS.... Portable Sauna!!!!!

(05-06-2014, 05:25 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow, thanks ELLA, I'll bet if folds up pretty easy too. Wink

looks like a giant toaster cosy.

anyway... Milk thistle is supposed to be very good for liver detoxing.

and as far as cookware. i use only cast iron. not only does it not have the negative chemical side effects of teflon, it also provides a even-heat as well is pretty much non-stick if the pan is "seasoned". now adays you can purchase them pre-seasoned so long as you keep them oiled when not in use they will be awesome forever.i had purchased mine from a flea market and were pretty well rusty but with a few scouring pads,veggie oil and alot of elbow grease, i brought them back to being seasoned. i swear by them. i suppose those with iron allergies should avoid using this cookware. not sure if any of the iron leeches into foods. though it would not be a bad thing for people without iron allergies.

(10-06-2014, 06:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  2 WORDS.... Portable Sauna!!!!!

ding...your boobs are done.. toasty golden brown

Awesome thread!! You guys really know your stuff! Smile Thank you for all this info

Not sure if it has been mentioned since I skimmed through the thread, but would stuff like milk thistle, calcium D-glucarate and DIM be good for helping the liver and clearing out unwanted estrogens/xenoestrogens?

Fyi on liver detox,

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8364]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

D have you covered a "gentle" gallbladder flush? Some natural way to dissolve gallstones?
Given we are all increasing our fat intake while on nbe.
Much appreciated.

*shesayswhilestgobblingdownalasagnethesizeofadinnerplate..*

Estrogen metabolism info:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8365]

(16-11-2014, 10:59 PM)anyover88 Wrote:  Not sure if it has been mentioned since I skimmed through the thread, but would stuff like milk thistle, calcium D-glucarate and DIM be good for helping the liver and clearing out unwanted estrogens/xenoestrogens?

Moderate Interaction Be cautious with this combination
Alcohol interacts with CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE
The body breaks down calcium D-glucarate to get rid of it. Alcohol might increase how fast the body gets rid of calcium D-glucarate. By increasing how fast the body gets rid of calcium D-glucarate, alcohol might decrease the effectiveness of calcium D-glucarate.

Medications changed by the liver (Glucuronidated drugs) interacts with CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE
The body breaks down some medications to get rid of them.
The liver helps break down these medications. Calcium D-glucarate might increase how quickly some medications are broken down by the liver. Taking calcium-D glucarate along with medications changed by the liver might decrease the effectiveness of these medications.
Some of these medications changed by the liver include acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), atorvastatin (Lipitor), diazepam (Valium), digoxin, entacapone (Comtan), estrogen, irinotecan (Camptosar), lamotrigine (Lamictal), lorazepam (Ativan), lovastatin (Mevacor), meprobamate, morphine, oxazepam (Serax), and others.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...-GLUCARATE

What Are the Health Benefits of Calcium D-Glucarate?
http://www.livestrong.com/article/446847...glucarate/

Milk thistle and DIM, yes.

Calcium D-glucarate might lower estrogen levels, which is thought to be helpful in some people with hormone-dependent cancers. There isn't enough evidence to support the use of calcium D-glucarate for preventing cancer in humans.
http://www.medicinenet.com/calcium_d-glu...tamins.htm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon