Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice

I've always had small breasts. I guess they just never developed well. They've never had great shape either. They aren't very round, theyre more triangular and my nipples are quite large. Im a thick woman. My hips and butt and big; Im pleasantly plump I guess. But my breasts have never matching my body. I also have a wide rib cage. So while I measure 38-40 around, my cup size is only C, and small Cs. Im 25 and Ive had two children. Before my first, I was a small B cup. They grew and luckily stayed larger. My second they grew as well, but once I was done breastfeeding, they shrank and sagged significantly. They are not attractive. So I looked into exercises and herbs for help. Te exercise does help lift them some. I started with fenugreek. My breasts blew up! I was so happy. And they stayed for months. But recently, they've shrunk. They're still better than they were before herbs. But there's no more growth. And I hate how far apart and unshapely try are. There's enough breast tissue underneath them, but hardly anything above. And they're sort of..pointy? Like I said above...triangular. I HATE my breasts. I've recently started massage and stopped fenugreek to give it a break and am trying red clover. Any help or advice would be so appreciated. I've especially gained interest in massage techniques. Im also wondering if all of this growth will be permanent, so that if I ever stopped the herbs and massage, would they remain? Im a small C and theyre unattractive. Id like to be a D or even a DD. And would like to see more roundness, fullness, and less of a gap. I have no natural cleavage whatsoever. Im really down about their appearance.

Hi, welcome to the forum!
It's not so bad.
Avoid red clover, because it shrinks the ovaries and eventually can lead to sterility. Hops, asparagus, fennel, thistle, and pueraria mirfiica can be taken during the luteal phase. ginseng. and red reishi can be taken any time. Spearmint can be taken once at the start of menstruation, because to much might cause multiple egg release. White peony can also be taken, but I don't know the best time to take it. There is a thread where notes are shared, that might help you tune your regimen. There are three types of hormones that cause growth, Progestones, estrogens and prolactins. Progestones, and prolactins are compatible with each other, and should be high during the luteal phase. Estrogen is normally high during the follicular phase, but too much estrogen leads to extended menstruation or other discomforts. Progesterone and prolactin lower estrogen. Hope that helps..

I think the key to any nbe plan is accepting your body as it is. Boobs and vaginas are two things that there is no "normal". We are constantly bombarded with ads and photos that show us what we are supposed to look like, and in truth we are perfect the way we are.

I think the first thing you should do is get the mind set of improving, not changing, what you already have. Look in the mirror and tell yourself why you love yourself. Sometimes it feels like lying, but eventually you will start to believe it.

Now, onto growing... massage is great! I am very bottom-heavy myself and recently bought the kanghzu pump system from amazon and I can tell a difference in just a week in my top. I am just using flaxseed oil right now and massaging for 200 rotations, pump for 10 minutes, release and quick massage, pump for 10... for about an hour or until I get tired of it. When I get a little extra cash I would love to get back on Booby Stacked. I used to use it as a massage agent and my boobs grew like crazy! Unfortunately, which this will answer your other question, I abruptly quit cold turkey after a few months for personal reasons and I lost everything I gained. If you stick with it you can eventually cut down your routine and eventually stop all together, but it takes a long time and dedication to see permanent growth.

Happy growing! Welcome to the family!

(26-05-2014, 03:54 PM)echapman Wrote:  I think the first thing you should do is get the mind set of improving, not changing

I agree

(26-05-2014, 08:24 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Hops, asparagus, fennel, thistle, and pueraria mirfiica can be taken during the luteal phase.

Hi lovely, I do not agree. Most of the herbs are estrogenic and should be therefore taken during follicular phase.

Progesterone cream for roundness. Pointiness often comes from estrogen dominance which often comes from pregnancy. 3,000 mg MSM and pushups for lift.

You can continue to use fenugreek and it'll start to magnify the progesterone once you have some, whereas right now it's only magnifying the estrogen. But red clover, hops and pueraria mirifica are mainly estrogen and you might not want to use too much without progesterone cream to match. Not sure about fennel and thistle. Asparagus, mint and red reishi are probably fine.

Lots and lots of whole grains or bran can help correct estrogen dominance too, or any hormonal issue because they contain what your body needs to fix it on its own.

I'm thinking pueraria m is better during follicular phase. someone said pm wasn't good during luteal, but I saw negative results that way. I'm not sure about fennel.

Hops decreases estrogen and it increases both prolactin and progesterone. Asparagus and thistle are likely to increase prolactin and progesterone and not be estrogenic.

Progesterone is the hormone that is sky high during pregnancy to prevent losing the baby. Red clover shrinks the ovaries until they become sterile or permanently infertile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon