Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fake puerària Mirifica

http://alternative-doctor.com/body-stuff...great-but/

I have been researching pueraria and i got into a doctor's website.
He explained that more than 85% of PM made in japan are fake, including ainterol.
He also added that PM should be taken 2mg/kg (which means no more than 100 mg daily if you weight less than 100 lbs). If you are taking 500-1000 mg of PM and have mised periods, it means you are taking fake PM.

i just summarized what he said but you can read further and i'd appreciate if you tell me your PM experience with the exact brand name you took.

Really? If so, where can we get the real stuff?

He never mention that Ainterol was fake but I've read that its in higher dosages because it's cultivated wildly and not as refined. Plenty of people get good results with it as long as they take the right dosage for their body.

He's suggesting, it comes from other species of (the same genus) Pueraria. (the difference between a lemon and an orange). Usually plants from the same genus have enough similarities, but can have way different amounts of chemicals (even harmful ones).

The way he promoted one product sounded like an advertisement, or it could be what he really thinks.

I have a serious question, does missing a period cause serious long term health problems, or does it extend fertility age by saving an egg? That's also what birth control pills do.

My opinion: If you miss a period or have two periods in one cycle or your cycle length is much shorter or much longer than before, it seems that your PM dosage is too high...

two periods in one cycle is definitely bad. It could waste the limited amount of eggs (doing that all the time could cut fertility age in half). It also sounds hard on the body, and could have another bad effect.

(24-05-2014, 06:35 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  two periods in one cycle is definitely bad. It could waste the limited amount of eggs (doing that all the time could cut fertility age in half). It also sounds hard on the body, and could have another bad effect.

I have said before this review is pointless she obviously took 2000mg every day or something stupid, second growing breasts is painful yes it was painful in puberty too.
We don't use all our eggs in our fertile life so it's not running out of eggs that cause menapause actually i have read pueraria can restart periods in menapasal women.
Missing a period is that either your dose is too high you aren't cycling or you body can take a month to get used to it.
I am pretty sure ainterol is real enough since so many of us grow so much the dose is high so its useful for men and older woman too they really should include cycling instructions because some women don't bother researching then have problems.

If Pueraria restarts periods after menopause, is it with egg release too? because some periods don't always release an egg. And I think menopause releases all of the eggs. Not sure how it works.

(25-05-2014, 05:33 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  If Pueraria restarts periods after menopause, is it with egg release too? because some periods don't always release an egg. And I think menopause releases all of the eggs. Not sure how it works.

That sounds unlikely. They would all have to actually develop into eggs to be released that way.

just like lovely11 said, its like the difference between an orange and a lemon.

for instance, vitamin C is mostly present in oranges but you can still find vitamin C in lemons if they are taken at a higher dosage.
but you can get vitamin C from an orange better ,with a lesser dosage.

same with PM .
Nature's answer has pure cultivated PM that you can take with as a lower dosage (100 mg) and still see the similar results than with ainterol if ainterol is taken at a higher dosage (usually 500 mg)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon