Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

(16-07-2014, 07:51 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:46 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:40 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Better start taking an pre natal vitamens then and drop the herbs! Smile
Goodness imagine how big your boobs would get if you breastfed!

Well, we talked tonight. Um... didn't go the smoothest (personal info) but didn't go bad either... Lots to think about and consider. As for breast feeding I have already been taking "more milk" as supplement for my NBE LOL so I think I would be good there... :-)

Its an amazing thing having a bub. For the rest of your life you have a little "buddy" whos always with you and loves you unconditionally, theres nothing like it. Its not all roses granted but theres no words to explain the love you will have for your little bundle of joy. I say go for it..

Me too, I know! but it's not that simple! My hubby is in a point of his career where he travels a lot and is away for weeks at a time sometimes. He is aiming for a promotion which will make us financially stable and will allow him to be home with a regular schedule. So he is really wanting us to wait another year... :-/ but he was open minded to some of my ideas...

my hubby is away a lot too although not soo much now after I put my foot down, he is however alwayssss at work so for me id be lost without having my daughter as company. I understand the financial stability part so if you have to wait for that then fair enough. If you don't have a support network then having a newborn on your own will be hard granted.

No support where we live, no family near. Also I don't want to talk him into it either you know? But gosh I don't know what it has been lately but I really want to get pregnant LOL I seem to find every pregnant girl in the supermarket and just sigh... LOL

(16-07-2014, 07:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:33 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2014, 07:24 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Thinking I want to be pregnant soon! :-) I think my body is letting me know... It's been on my mind for almost a week!

How does hubby feel about that? Smile

Talks are in progress LOL...

Better start taking an pre natal vitamens then and drop the herbs! Smile
Goodness imagine how big your boobs would get if you breastfed!

The trick would be how to keep the size after my boobs swelling from pregnancy?

Haha my bf is always hinting about babies when my period is late I feel like he gets all hopeful I'm the opposite I don't want not for a good few years I just laugh and say no we can't do that we aren't married.

(16-07-2014, 09:12 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Haha my bf is always hinting about babies when my period is late I feel like he gets all hopeful I'm the opposite I don't want not for a good few years I just laugh and say no we can't do that we aren't married.

Sounds like a good plan BonitaDD, we definitely waited till we were married, we are going on 2 years...

Thinking I hope my recent growth spurt stays! Details in my "Day 2" thread about PM...

Thinking if there is a thread for all of us to post our progress pics? Don't wanna start another thread if there is already one there. Can someone post a link?

(18-07-2014, 03:04 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Thinking if there is a thread for all of us to post our progress pics? Don't wanna start another thread if there is already one there. Can someone post a link?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14109

(18-07-2014, 03:21 AM)prettylily Wrote:  
(18-07-2014, 03:04 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Thinking if there is a thread for all of us to post our progress pics? Don't wanna start another thread if there is already one there. Can someone post a link?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14109

Thank you! Just posted my progress there!!! :-) WOW lots of success stories there!!! Glad I could contribute mine so far!

Thinking I am gonna hold off on bra shopping...
Are you kidding me! Just tried shopping for new bras on herroom and I am out of range!!! I am gonna stick with my 34J's until if some swelling goes down after my monthly and hope i still can fit into them comfortably...

[Image: kcncgB2.png]

(18-07-2014, 06:36 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Thinking I am gonna hold off on bra shopping...
Are you kidding me! Just tried shopping for new bras on herroom and I am out of range!!! I am gonna stick with my 34J's until if some swelling goes down after my monthly and hope i still can fit into them comfortably...

Most be frustrating but I did a little research (reddit) and maybe this can help http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/buying

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon