Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

(01-07-2014, 12:42 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yellow, are you not using PM too!

I was but I took a break because I fell ill. Does PM cause spotting?

(01-07-2014, 02:23 PM)yellow_ Wrote:  

Yeah it does, maybe the PM is still in your system

(01-07-2014, 02:24 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 02:23 PM)yellow_ Wrote:  

Yeah it does, maybe the PM is still in your system

I hope it is the PM. Been such a challenge with PM. Sad
Period was late last month and now spotting..

In May my period came on the 5th. June on the 11th and yesterday I noticed spotting. Still have them.. think its still PM? :/

@Yellow, yes I believe it still might be PM left in your system, like AA mentioned.

(01-07-2014, 08:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im thinking I might start a new programme of saw palmetto and fenugreek!
I might be thinking something completely different tomorrow morning...... Big Grin

Tell me more details, hun. Big Grin

Sad I have stopped taking fg as well at the moment. Dangg. I had some growth going on nicely.

(01-07-2014, 04:19 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(30-06-2014, 12:51 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  it smells like BBQ..actually not sure if its BBQ or smoke... im fasting for Ramadan and i cant wait to open my fast. We fast for over 19 hours over here.. never again!!! Especially that i am underweight .

Today i passed out many times as my blood pressure is dropping (it was already low to begin with).

But fasting has a lot of benefits, its good for the brain, good for the stomach, it cleanse it. I wish i could do it but i cant Sad

Just 1 hour and a half to go and then I can enjoy feta salad, smoked chicken, potatoes, bread cheese ,yuumm

thank you bustyBride Big Grin

Happy Ramadan, hope you made it through your fast and enjoyed that yummy sounding salad!!!

(01-07-2014, 03:23 PM)yellow_ Wrote:  Sad I have stopped taking fg as well at the moment. Dangg. I had some growth going on nicely.

Yellow what Pm did you use (sorry if you've mentioned this before) and how long has it been since you stopped it?
How much fenugreek & what sort were you taking prior to stopping?

Sorry for the 20 questions but it helps us all try figure out what may have gone wrong and help us too Blush

(01-07-2014, 06:45 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 03:23 PM)yellow_ Wrote:  Sad I have stopped taking fg as well at the moment. Dangg. I had some growth going on nicely.

Yellow what Pm did you use (sorry if you've mentioned this before) and how long has it been since you stopped it?

Sorry for the 20 questions but it helps us all try figure out what may have gone wrong and help us too Blush
Now that you mentioned it, I was on PM last month (June) took for 14 days right. I am on Ainterol, only have one capsule in the mornings. After stopping PM on the 14th, i took FG on the 15th day 2 capsules in the morning for 5 days and spotting.
it made more sense now looking at the calendar Blush it might still be the PM in the system?

(01-07-2014, 06:45 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

&& I thank you all soo much for helping out a noob like me.. Someone should sit me down and talk to me about the female body and explain it like I am 5 yrs old. Hehehe.

Thinking I may want to post a new pic soon, it's been a little while...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon