Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have no boobs

Emzie, I hope you stayed on here for just a bit longer to hear me out. I don't think you're a troll. I don't think you came on here just to stir things up. I can see that you're upset, and I do feel your pain. I understand what it is like to be teased for your chest size, and the pain that is caused by "innocent" comments about that, too. I waited through middle and high school, wondering when I was going to develop. Then in college, I remember hoping (crying and praying) that there was a chance I was just a late bloomer. In college I may have gone from a AAA size to AA, but I had also gained about 12 lbs., up from 100 lbs.

Honestly, I would have jumped for joy if I made it to a 32b (and still would now at age 40). I know, that's probably no consolation to you. That doesn't change the way you feel about yourself.

I think there may have been some confusion when you joined the Underdeveloped Breasts forum. It is still a part of BreastNexus, which deals primarily with NBE. I don't think these ladies were trying to convert you to NBE, but assumed you were here because you were considering it. Their original comments were not intended in any way to offend you, but to offer what information they've gathered from reading and experience.

Based on your history, a medical examination, percent body fat calculation, and a full hormonal panel, I think a gynecologist would probably be your best go-to person to determine if you as an individual might experience additional breast growth at this point without NBE techniques. I would love to tell you that it happens all the time for women to experience a new surge of breast growth going into their twenties, but although I know it can happen, it is not typically the norm. You may be an exception, but you'd have to speak with a medical professional to find out if it's likely.

You are an adult now, and can certainly decide for yourself how you want to handle it. You can do your own research and reading. You can also decide at a later time to return to this forum (although I'd suggest getting a new username), and objectively listen to the advise of the people here. You can also decide that surgery is the right decision for you. You may even decide that you want to combine surgery (fat grafts) and NBE (vacuum) with a program similar to that of plastic surgeon Dr. Khouri in Miami, FL.

Should you decide at a later time to return to this site, please keep an open mind and remember that people aren't trying to make you feel bad. When you're insecure about something, it is much easier to be overly sensitive when talking about it. Just think how those of us who would love to be a 32b feel about you saying "I have no boobs." If you have no boobs, then we have negative boobs. Although it stung just a bit reading it, I know you didn't mean harm by your statement. Neither did these ladies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon