Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have no boobs

I've been to Scotland. Everyone seemed nice enough, but I was a tourist only there a short time.

As I said... anyone who is making unwanted comments about your body is a dick. If it's strangers then you're looking at sexual assault. Stick up for yourself, honey. No one gets to talk to you like that. Don't waste your tears on stupidity.

If you're never going to like them and you believe surgery is your only option then there is not much we can do for you here. You can't grow with a negative thought process. I do wish you wouldn't put that much stock into them. They're titties. They don't define you as a person.

If you are looking to improve then check out the massage part of the forum as well as the pumping and hypnotism.

I take herbs with massage and I've had success with growing my breast. I'll be 19 in a few weeks

Thanks. But I just wanted to know if they would grow again. Guess not

They can at any age, so don't feel hopeless. There's a lot in the threads of how to balance your hormones to do it. Don't listen to people who try to make you feel bad. and surgery isn't the answer.

My hormones are fine. I think surgery is my only option now

Your hormones are fine. There's a slightly different balance through nutrition for be. Even if it weren't possible, self acceptance is always a better option than surgery. There are threads, information. and pictures where there is actual progress.

I'm never going to have self acceptance of them. Just make me cry every time I look at them. I feel so unwomanly Sad

(26-05-2014, 10:14 PM)emzie95 Wrote:  I live in Scotland. I'm never going to like them. Saving up for surgery. And I never want kids so having them is not an option.

Don't understand maybe you should try a different forum we mostly think fake is ugly breast implants don't often help love of your body as much as growing your own I am pretty sure you don't need kids to get implants haha.
First stop with the negativity and if you live in Scotland you get to cover up Smile when I went it was snowy I don't think anyone got close to seeing the size of my breast in Spain can't hide much but i wasnt feel bad here young women are normally smaller than a b cup its funny how you only see older women with big breast I don't know why nbe? or fake is pretty common too I I tell you never seen a nice pair of fake on the beach and it will be very obviously not real breast.

Are you serious?
I don't really understand what you want its good you can try nbe and grow all natural breasts of your own no problem most girls start smaller and still get around a c/d cup, I went from 32c(for my body was flat) to 32 gg still grpwing so yes I am saying you can grow very much if you want but you need to actively try a few things to achieve it.
Like read and find out what you need to make a program eg Herbs, pueraria or bovine ovary? What massage? Pumping? So you can figure out what you can do to grow.
But yes I am sure that if you put some effort in you can have D's or DDS or what ever just with natural methods.
Like everyone said you can't do nothing and expect to wake up a dd so stop feeling bad and tell your self I am going to like how my breast look when I grow them naturally with pueraria or something.
You are not too young for herbs since your 18, and balanced hormones.
So do what you want to do look at programs I think lovedebbi is a teen look at her program she's just started but its working.
At least try natural methods before potentially ruining your breasts with surgery

No idea what you're on about. I don't want kids I said. And I just wanted to know if they'd grow thats all I asked. And seriously I'm not doing nbe just cos you do and you dunno what it's like to be in my position so I'd prefer if you just got lost...

(27-05-2014, 12:16 PM)emzie95 Wrote:  No idea what you're on about. I don't want kids I said. And I just wanted to know if they'd grow thats all I asked. And seriously I'm not doing nbe just cos you do and you dunno what it's like to be in my position so I'd prefer if you just got lost...

Dear, are you sure you're 19?

All of us have struggled with body issues... I mean half of the members here have struggled with suicidal thoughts due to their gender alone. I am a survivor of an eating disorder. I myself have never cried over my boobs, but I am sure there are plenty here who have.

Regardless of that there is no reason to come to our forum and be rude. Bonita was helpful. You want to know if you're boobs will grow? Google it. This is an nbe forum. You don't want suggestions then go somewhere else. Maybe yahoo answers.

Let me reiterate. This is a natural breast enhancement forum. Where we do natural breast enhancement... a whole forum dedicated to it. If you don't appreciate advice then don't post here. As the saying goes, no skin off our teeth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon