Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lingerie party?

Me and my boyfriend were invited by his friend from work I think its an american thing.
What are you supposed to wear? Like I am fine nearly naked at the beach but I haven't heard of this before haha
Help anyone you know what I look like any ideas?

You literally dress up in your lingerie. As trashy or as classy as you want. Tongue I've had to bartend one when I was younger, don't think I actually ever attended one myself though where I dressed up. I was a bit floored that it literally is what it sounds like.

Check out google images: https://www.google.com/search?q=lingerie+party&rlz=1C1PRFC_enUS585US585&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4cOEU7OaIcq8oQTm0YHoCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=917

So does your boyfriend get to wear lingerie too? lol

God id never go to one, id feel too naked. So weird how a bikinis makes one feel covered up and lingerie in public doesn't, they're basically the same thing haha. Whatever you wear you will look gorgeous but id do it the classy way Wink

(27-05-2014, 10:28 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  God id never go to one, id feel too naked. So weird how a bikinis makes one feel covered up and lingerie in public doesn't, they're basically the same thing haha. Whatever you wear you will look gorgeous but id do it the classy way Wink

Haha bikini for me the beach only a thong(hate hate tan lines) yh am comfortable naked I hang out at home and clean naked if I could be all the time I would but lingerie is strange huh I think its funny because his wife is a very jealous insecure about him looking at others she got jealous when just male friend commented that another woman was as tall as her( shes 6ft2 so its tall)so I think I should stay more conservative, mine is all crotchless cup less and far too naughty for public wear haha.

your tits would be the best of them all.....

(= just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable, if theres no body you want to impress playing it safe is fine ..you can still be a sex kitten cause your naturally just beautiful in revealing or "use imagination clothing"
you can get night dresses, one suits, or sheer dresses if you said want ...something more "classy" innocent, or more hidden sex kitten ;]..but it wouldn't kill to show off dem gurls you worked so hard for =p...if they all are dressing in their underwear chances are there will be plenty in less than you but still if you want to wear more it's not like your missing out? unless you want to show dem nbe curves off ;D

something like this?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-Sexy-Black-Pink-Frilly-Babydoll-Baby-Doll-Chemise-Lingerie-Nightie-/200991074332?pt=UK_Women_s_Nightwear&hash=item2ecc00681c
that's just an example of one from UK....just seeing clothing stores are over priced with nice stuff

you said you have a crouch less thing ..but you think it's too much xD..could you wear underwear under it? well I'm sure you'll find something ..but your boobs would look great in anything main thing is you have a fun time and feel comfortable .........

Big Grin have fun <3 Bon

I did wear something similar to that but more see through thanks roctetmelon!
Haha well it was um very interesting at first I was shy becauseall the other girls were tall and thin I'm much shorter and curvy but everyone kept telling me my body was amazing because I had breasts and an ass it turned into a topless pool party so I felt more comfortable then more um adult party.
It gave me more love for my curves I think since my body was complimented by eveyone I think I did get the most attention Blush
My boyfriend said he felt the luckiest man there because others were jealous.

Maybe you can try the new 3-piece bathing suit: two bottle caps and a cork. ;-)

(02-06-2014, 12:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe you can try the new 3-piece bathing suit: two bottle caps and a cork. ;-)

Its finished was on Saturday

(02-06-2014, 07:37 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(02-06-2014, 12:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe you can try the new 3-piece bathing suit: two bottle caps and a cork. ;-)

Its finished was on Saturday

Oh! DAMN!! Missed it!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon