Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st Time Noogle

Update: The tape doesn't show any more than last month. Sad But my tops are now fitting just right, in the mirror and bras my fullness is increasing and the girl are heavier. I am so very pleased so far!

(22-09-2014, 08:47 PM)joanne38 Wrote:  Update: The tape doesn't show any more than last month. Sad But my tops are now fitting just right, in the mirror and bras my fullness is increasing and the girl are heavier. I am so very pleased so far!

It's ok, don't get discourage. Just like you said, your tops and bras are fitting better than before. I think although the measurements do not show any gain, I believe that the breasts are still growing into it's shape. It's like filling an air mattress. When you use the air pump, the mattress starts to taking it's forms slowly and noticeably at first, but towards the end the mattress takes the shape of it's end result even though the firmness is not quite there. It takes more patience towards the end to get the right firmness we want.

But air mattresses cannot expand more than it's max, unlike our skin thankfully. So in a way the skies the limit!
Good luck to your NBE journey and happy pumping!

Xiao_hoa, thank you for your encouraging words. I didn't mean to sound so glum.

(29-09-2014, 05:07 PM)joanne38 Wrote:  Xiao_hoa, thank you for your encouraging words. I didn't mean to sound so glum.

No problem and no worries, just here to support!Smile

Quick Update: fantastic swelling this morning, about an inch more in the domes. I feel just huge! Smile

So I pulled out the tape to see just how far my boobs are going into the domes. 4 inches! So the swelling is feeling more and more heaver as the weeks go by. Areolas are Much Softer and Much More sensitive. This is a good thing. Girls are firming up nicely and I can't keep my hands off them. When the pump comes out I am quite aroused and look forward to noogling each day. What a trip! I again wish I had started years ago. The bounce is a constant reminder all day long Smile

Personal Update. I tried on an old c cup and it's just a little too small. This has really made my day, I am so very happy!

Aren't you taking any herbs, special diet or exercise?

Hi Pom,

I am trying to up my green veggie and lower carbs, but I don't think that has anything to do with my gains. Overall nutrition should be better which helps with wellness which in turn may help a better bust but I'm crediting the noogling.

A little update, bras are a bit fuller and I have a definite cone which did not exist before using the pump. I am absolutely thrilled with my breasts and can see definite improvement. The fairy has struck and I am hooked on boobies!

Hi Ladies,

Please excuse my ignorance but can someone explain the 7:2 method. Does it just mean to pump then hold for 7 mins. Then for the other 2 mins you release the cups. Then repeat? This is my interpretation and what I have been doing whilst pumping. Thanks Mhairi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon