Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you think they grow ?

(06-08-2014, 04:59 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  Officially 34B Blush
Smile Wink Big Grin

Your progress is inspiring!!
Wow, great job..

You put the ingredients into the cellulite cream? What strength PM (mirifica) do you use?

Smile Wink Big Grin

There sizing is incorrect and I strongly advise against using that sizing calculator or recommending it for anyone else. Your measurements put you at a 30D/DD sister sizes 32C/D

(06-08-2014, 05:19 PM)loueycat Wrote:  
Smile Wink Big Grin

Your progress is inspiring!!
Wow, great job..

You put the ingredients into the cellulite cream? What strength PM (mirifica) do you use?

Thanks!!!
Im using 80 mg pueraria mirifica

(06-08-2014, 05:21 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
Smile Wink Big Grin

There sizing is incorrect and I strongly advise against using that sizing calculator or recommending it for anyone else. Your measurements put you at a 30D/DD sister sizes 32C/D

Im sorry maybe im wrong but my body dont say the same, I recently by 3 bras from different brands and they fit perfectly, and they are 34B

Im going to put different pics so you can view from different angles. ;-) kisses :-*
Got to add, they are very perky :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-08-2014, 06:15 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
Smile Wink Big Grin

Im sorry maybe im wrong but my body dont say the same, I recently by 3 bras from different brands and they fit perfectly, and they are 34B

It does indeed come down to personal preference but the correctly fitting bra can do wonders for your boobs. Sometimes a bra may appear to fit perfectly but could be disguising some fit issues. Getting the correct size may come as a shock to some people but you should at least give smaller bands with bigger cups a chance.
Check out some examples of your estimated size: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/se.../30/page/2

(06-08-2014, 06:38 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
Smile Wink Big Grin

It does indeed come down to personal preference but the correctly fitting bra can do wonders for your boobs. Sometimes a bra may appear to fit perfectly but could be disguising some fit issues. Getting the correct size may come as a shock to some people but you should at least give smaller bands with bigger cups a chance.
Check out some examples of your estimated size: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/se.../30/page/2

Thank you for the refenrence
These are 34B no paded
The pic is from right now and the other ones too :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-08-2014, 06:46 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
Smile Wink Big Grin

These are 34B no paded

I think you look GORGEOUS!
If these are non padded and they look tight id be thinking you are heading up to the next cup size.

(06-08-2014, 06:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:46 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 05:21 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  There sizing is incorrect and I strongly advise against using that sizing calculator or recommending it for anyone else. Your measurements put you at a 30D/DD sister sizes 32C/D

These are 34B no paded

I think you look GORGEOUS!
If these are non padded and they look tight id be thinking you are heading up to the next cup size.

Hope so soon !
:-) :-D
When I was yong my mother use to buy me bras and they were very tight, no confort at all, she always by me 32a :-(, my boobs where little but not my back, such an agony all these years till I find Breast nexus and start my nbe :-)
To add I nurse my baby girl till hers year and a half :-)

You look great. Can you post the recipe of your cream please?

I think its amazing that also your skin improved A LOT!!! Well done. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon