Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you think they grow ?

(06-08-2014, 07:00 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:46 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:38 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:15 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  Im sorry maybe im wrong but my body dont say the same, I recently by 3 bras from different brands and they fit perfectly, and they are 34B

It does indeed come down to personal preference but the correctly fitting bra can do wonders for your boobs. Sometimes a bra may appear to fit perfectly but could be disguising some fit issues. Getting the correct size may come as a shock to some people but you should at least give smaller bands with bigger cups a chance.
Check out some examples of your estimated size: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/se.../30/page/2

Thank you for the refenrence
These are 34B no paded
The pic is from right now and the other ones too :-)

I think you look GORGEOUS!
If these are non padded and they look tight id be thinking you are heading up to the next cup size.

Hope so soon !
:-) :-D
When I was yong my mother use to buy me bras and they were very tight, no confort at all, she always by me 32a :-(, my boobs where little but not my back, such an agony all these years till I find Breast nexus and start my nbe :-)
To add I nurse my baby girl till hers year and a half :-)

Yes me too I was wearing the wrong size 32A and squashing what little I had, I couldn't understand why bras were soo uncomforterable!

Are you nursing?

(06-08-2014, 07:33 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 07:00 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:46 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:38 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  It does indeed come down to personal preference but the correctly fitting bra can do wonders for your boobs. Sometimes a bra may appear to fit perfectly but could be disguising some fit issues. Getting the correct size may come as a shock to some people but you should at least give smaller bands with bigger cups a chance.
Check out some examples of your estimated size: http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/se.../30/page/2

Thank you for the refenrence
These are 34B no paded
The pic is from right now and the other ones too :-)

I think you look GORGEOUS!
If these are non padded and they look tight id be thinking you are heading up to the next cup size.

Hope so soon !
:-) :-D
When I was yong my mother use to buy me bras and they were very tight, no confort at all, she always by me 32a :-(, my boobs where little but not my back, such an agony all these years till I find Breast nexus and start my nbe :-)
To add I nurse my baby girl till hers year and a half :-)

Yes me too I was wearing the wrong size 32A and squashing what little I had, I couldn't understand why bras were soo uncomforterable!

Are you nursing?

I was years ago ;-)
My girl is 3 right now

(06-08-2014, 06:38 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 06:15 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 05:21 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 04:59 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  Officially 34B Blush
Smile Wink Big Grin

There sizing is incorrect and I strongly advise against using that sizing calculator or recommending it for anyone else. Your measurements put you at a 30D/DD sister sizes 32C/D

Im sorry maybe im wrong but my body dont say the same, I recently by 3 bras from different brands and they fit perfectly, and they are 34B

It does indeed come down to personal preference but the correctly fitting bra can do wonders for your boobs. Sometimes a bra may appear to fit perfectly but could be disguising some fit issues. Getting the correct size may come as a shock to some people but you should at least give smaller bands with bigger cups a chance.

Thank you so much for this link! Very helpful in my search for new bras! My old ones are so uncomfortable and I have been having searching hard for new brands and styles in my new sizing! Thank you so much!!! :-)

If your under bust measurement is a 29, then your band size should be 30. 34B's sister sizes (meaning the cup sizes are the same) would be 32C and 30D. Even though they have different letters, the cups are the same size as a 34B, but the band would fit you more properly, and also other aspects of the fitting of the bra. From your measurements (and photos), I also agree you sound like a 30DD (sister size is 34C, but that is a huge band size for you). You have 5" difference in between your under bust and bust, and the way you usually get your cup size is 1" = A, 2" = B, 3" = C, 4" = D, 5" = DD. Your proper band size is your under bust measurement, rounded up to the nearest even number (so, 30). That's why you should probbaly be wearing a 30DD. I used to think I fit a 32A (which I wore for years!) but when I really looked at the fitting, I realized that even if the cups fit me, the bra did not fit at all. For example, my bra strap rode up in the back (a sign that the band size is too big), and I think I have some breast tissue migration around my armpits and upper back as a result - and it makes no sense for me to have fat around there since I am thin all over (so this is why I think it may be breast tissue migration). I am actually a 28C or 28D so I am going to try to find bras in that size and see how it improves..

Check out this website:
http://www.venusianglow.com/2008/04/does...-tell.html

About breast tissue migration:
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html

The whole website is very informative so browse through the pages if you have some time. Smile
http://www.venusianglow.com/2008/04/bra-matrix.html

I have a question about your homemade cream: do you feel particles in it from the herbs? I have some saw palmetto (still waiting for the other herbs to arrive) so today i opened a capsule and put some in my massage oil. That is when i realised the herbs are of course just ground up so they will not exactly dissolve in the oil or cream. When i rubbed it on my breasts, i could feel the grainy texture and it felt like i was just exfoliating my breasts rather than rubbing anything into the skin. Since the herbs don't dissolve into the cream, how is it getting through your skin? I feel like maybe making my own cream with powdered herbs is not good and i should get liquid extract versions. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can do with my herb capsules to make them work with a cream or oil?

Same thing happened with my cream too ruch, it's not dissolving properly, don't know how to do this yet so hoping for some advice as well. Smile

hellow to answer to various, you can use a pill crusher you can find it on your locar pharmacy

(07-08-2014, 02:27 AM)ruch Wrote:  If your under bust measurement is a 29, then your band size should be 30. 34B's sister sizes (meaning the cup sizes are the same) would be 32C and 30D. Even though they have different letters, the cups are the same size as a 34B, but the band would fit you more properly, and also other aspects of the fitting of the bra. From your measurements (and photos), I also agree you sound like a 30DD (sister size is 34C, but that is a huge band size for you). You have 5" difference in between your under bust and bust, and the way you usually get your cup size is 1" = A, 2" = B, 3" = C, 4" = D, 5" = DD. Your proper band size is your under bust measurement, rounded up to the nearest even number (so, 30). That's why you should probbaly be wearing a 30DD. I used to think I fit a 32A (which I wore for years!) but when I really looked at the fitting, I realized that even if the cups fit me, the bra did not fit at all. For example, my bra strap rode up in the back (a sign that the band size is too big), and I think I have some breast tissue migration around my armpits and upper back as a result - and it makes no sense for me to have fat around there since I am thin all over (so this is why I think it may be breast tissue migration). I am actually a 28C or 28D so I am going to try to find bras in that size and see how it improves..

Check out this website:
http://www.venusianglow.com/2008/04/does...-tell.html

About breast tissue migration:
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html

The whole website is very informative so browse through the pages if you have some time. Smile
http://www.venusianglow.com/2008/04/bra-matrix.html

Im very comfortable with the 34B but im going to try to buy some 3dd or so only based on my measurements above 32 bust 34 below 29 what do you recommend me?

If you have a good bra shop near you, i would say go and get fitted and try on some 30DD bras to see how it feels.

(08-08-2014, 01:16 AM)ruch Wrote:  If you have a good bra shop near you, i would say go and get fitted and try on some 30DD bras to see how it feels.

thats the problem, here in Puerto Rico theres just sizes like a32 a34 32b 34b 36b and going but no any 28dd or 30dd or something like that, so if you know some Internet page

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon