Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

an increase with PM? when?

Question 

Hey everyone

when am I supposed to see a cup size increase with PM? after 1 week ? 1 month?

my breasts are squinchy, deflatted,i think i've lost instead of gained.
I have clearer skin , softer hair. but boobs seem smaller

It depends from person to person, but 3-6 months is the recommended time limit before giving up. Are you actually shrinking, or do you just feel like you are?

It took me about a week or two to notice swelling but permanent growth takes longer and it may seem like your boobs are shrinking but I know mine fluctuate on a daily bases so some days they're bigger and some day's they're smaller not by a huge amount though

(29-05-2014, 01:31 AM)prettylily Wrote:  It depends from person to person, but 3-6 months is the recommended time limit before giving up. Are you actually shrinking, or do you just feel like you are?

i feel like I am lol.

I measured with the tape, my breast is still 30 inches, but they appear smaller than before .

alright, i will continue for 6 months and see . Otherwise , i'd have to go for plan B

(29-05-2014, 01:36 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  It took me about a week or two to notice swelling but permanent growth takes longer and it may seem like your boobs are shrinking but I know mine fluctuate on a daily bases so some days they're bigger and some day's they're smaller not by a huge amount though

thanks for giving me hope =D lol

Thank you to the people who replied

I see an increase of 0.5 inches every 10 days.
My breasts are now 30.5 ,they will be 31 next week!!

no side effects but i seem to be constipated . Havent gone to the bathroom since a while
Huh

(01-06-2014, 04:28 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  Thank you to the people who replied

no side effects but i seem to be constipated . Havent gone to the bathroom since a while
Huh

Up your protein and fiber. I seem to have had that issue too. Also drink a LOT of water.

(01-06-2014, 04:28 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  Thank you to the people who replied

Huh

That's great it may be some swelling as Debbi said permenant growth takes longer than a month but when I measure bigger even if its swelling its still a great thing because I'll be like I never got to this measure before so its a big step in the right direction.

Some tips Re: constipation

- As echapman said, make sure you're drinking enough water!
Good rule of thumb is, if you do not have an active lifestyle or physical job, half your weight (in pounds) is what you should drink (in ounces) add more if you exercise or have a physical job/lifestyle!

- psyllium husk is a good supplement that will give a sense of being full (so it helps curb hunger) but is also a digestive fiber.

- chia seeds also keep you feeling full longer, will stimulate your digestive system, and clean out your digestive track.

- digestive enzymes, either in supplement form or from food sources like grapefruit, help regulate the bowels and break down protein. If you've increased the protein in your diet, that could be factoring into your constipation.

- yoga, stretching, pressure points, massaging the lower back, all these things can help constipation and stimulate the bowels. Another quick way to get everything flushed out is beet, kale, and/or cucumber juice. 16oz of fresh squeezed apple juice or water with 2 lemons juiced in it will usually also do the trick! Natural diuretics and much easier on the body than enemas and artificial ones like epsom salts!

A good sign of a fast metabolism and healthy digestive system is if your body is eliminating waste 2x/day, minimum 1x/day. Smile

<3 <3 <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon