Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ancestors and breast size

Karren, ditto on "not the healthy dark stuff!" I just got finished chowing down on a Hershey's Almond Bar, and I am not ashamed! Tongue

i think if your ancestors are african or middle eastern, NBE will work on you faster than any other race.

yeah forget the map everyone, i got my source from other places such as observation lol.

i just added the map for the sake of a map, but it contradicts a lot of my claims in my original post.

(04-06-2014, 12:20 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Karren, ditto on "not the healthy dark stuff!" I just got finished chowing down on a Hershey's Almond Bar, and I am not ashamed! Tongue

I ate a whole tub of organic chocolate ice cream with flakes in it yesterday :s I ate it too close to bedtime though, so between my bubby coughing all night long and my obvious sugar high I got very little sleep! Serves me right. My little one informed me yesterday her and her 7 year old friend are going on a "sugar free diet" I nearly died laughing! But she was serious...

(04-06-2014, 01:53 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i think if your ancestors are african or middle eastern, NBE will work on you faster than any other race.

yeah forget the map everyone, i got my source from other places such as observation lol.

i just added the map for the sake of a map, but it contradicts a lot of my claims in my original post.

I agree with your first statement. I've seen so many examples of it being true. Also women in Great Britain seem to get busty more easily than others. Supposedly it's because of potatoes, I think I read? LOL.

*jots down a note in her planner to pick up a sack of potatoes at the grocery store*

(04-06-2014, 02:49 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 12:20 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Karren, ditto on "not the healthy dark stuff!" I just got finished chowing down on a Hershey's Almond Bar, and I am not ashamed! Tongue

I ate a whole tub of organic chocolate ice cream with flakes in it yesterday :s I ate it too close to bedtime though, so between my bubby coughing all night long and my obvious sugar high I got very little sleep! Serves me right. My little one informed me yesterday her and her 7 year old friend are going on a "sugar free diet" I nearly died laughing! But she was serious...

Mmm, organic chocolate ice cream with flakes sounds soooo yummy! I got very little sleep last night, too, except I was the one coughing! D: There's a bug going around right now. LOL, it's good that your girl is already wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle! As long as she doesn't start an unhealthy obsession with restricting, like I did...

(04-06-2014, 03:04 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(04-06-2014, 02:49 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Mmm, organic chocolate ice cream with flakes sounds soooo yummy! I got very little sleep last night, too, except I was the one coughing! D: There's a bug going around right now. LOL, it's good that your girl is already wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle! As long as she doesn't start an unhealthy obsession with restricting, like I did...

Oh that would be right re the coughing. We had her down at accident and emergency this morning but hopefully she is on the mend now. Hubby is home looking after her, im on here, and cleaning and cooking and trying to keep awake lol. HOpe you get better too.

(04-06-2014, 01:53 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i think if your ancestors are african or middle eastern, NBE will work on you faster than any other race.

I really still don't believe race has much to do with breast size a lot of Asians grow easily too I don't really think the generalisation goes further than diet or accepted level of body fat for each culture.
Where are you getting this information?
We can't really compare it because there aren't many black or middle eastern members but it seems results just as varied as white or Asian and hispanic members and its probably more to do with age, time, diet and use of nbe than where the girls are from.
It wouldn't make sense don't understand how the young Spanish woman here are all so small chested I'm in the south where the darker colour hair and eyes meant to come from middle east so you would think if the breast ancestors thing was true it would apply to at least some here.
Yes I wonder who made that map haha it doesn't make much sense.
I found a study the other day of the hourglass figure becomes more boyish due to stress and where woman used to stay at home their body's were more hourglass and suited to mothering and the pleasure of their man now women are independent their body's have become more androgynous(it was mainly about whr than breast size) because their lifestyle causes more different hormones to be released.
Not sure how true it is can't find it again now.

(04-06-2014, 07:30 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I really still don't believe race has much to do with breast size a lot of Asians grow easily too I don't really think the generalisation goes further than diet or accepted level of body fat for each culture.
We can't really compare it because there aren't many black or middle eastern members but it seems results just as varied as white or Asian and hispanic members and its probably more to do with age, time, diet and use of nbe than where the girls are from.
It wouldn't make sense don't understand how the young Spanish woman here are all so small chested I'm in the south where the darker colour hair and eyes meant to come from middle east so you would think if the breast ancestors thing was true it would apply to at least some here.
I found a study the other day of the hourglass figure becomes more boyish due to stress and where woman used to stay at home their body's were more hourglass and suited to mothering and the pleasure of their man now women are independent their body's have become more androgynous(it was mainly about whr than breast size) because their lifestyle causes more different hormones to be released.

That makes a lot of sense in my eyes Bonita. Women traditionally had a role as a mother and a nurturer and it fits she HAD the figure to accommodate that. But then in this day and age women have to be PART of the bread winners as well to keep the family afloat and all of a sudden we have stress (namely) to contend with . And we all know stress can affect mood, hormones, the works Sad

I had ALOT of stress when I was going through puberty so did that play a role in the fact that I never developed like my peers did?? Im inclined to say yes.. Dodgy

(04-06-2014, 07:30 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Gosh, I hate the idea of us losing our hourglasses just because of having to join in on the breadwinning. This just strengthens my desire to be nothing but a housewife and mommy when the time finally comes. I wonder how accurate that study was, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon