Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Breast Enhancement Cream

You think people could use the powder to make a cream? I might try it but I don't really want to take anything orally along with my HRT drugs.

I think even through the skin it'll end up in the blood. There are two issues with mixing it with lotion. It contains calcium phosphate which isn't very soluble so that'd leave some residue. And I don't think PM is as effective through the skin so more PM would have to be added. In the future I'll probably take out the calcium phosphate though.

Eventually I may make a cream again too as a 2nd option if the powder does well. But I think the powder is cheaper, more absorbable and less to worry about with preventing spoiling. I made cream for my friend because she has a weak stomach but now that almost everything (except the calcium) is super soluble I don't think even that will be a problem anymore.

This is such a great idea to make an all-in-one powder! I'm very interested in trying it but maca makes me gain so much weight so I am scared to try. Do you think you will ever make a version without maca for girls who don't want to gain weight?

There isn't a lot of maca but ya it does have some. Once I get better organized I'll be to quickly do a few custom mixes, but at the moment everything I have is already mixed together.

I've heard of different herbs causing weight loss or weight gain for different girls. Even the same herb causing weight loss or weight gain for different people, so I can't say what it will do in that department. I think using more progesterone cream might counteract weight gain from estrogenic herbs. Maybe you've been having issues due to high estrogen. If so you may want to use a low amount of part A, more part B and lots of progesterone cream. And if you stuck to mainly progesterone cream that'd also mean not much maca. Plus I'm not sure if aguaje or PM are much different from maca in that department.

Whole grains are great both for weight management and hormone balancing btw. 1-2 tsp. fish oil is great for weight loss ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23396496 ), especially in women ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24803096 ). Here's my list of highly nutritious foods from my notes which also support weight loss and all kinds of other things: almonds, bitter melon, brewer's yeast, broccoli, cilantro, endive, escarole, garbanzo beans / hummus, kelp, oysters, parsley, pumpkin seeds, rice bran, sesame seeds / tahini, spinach, spirulina, sunchokes, sunflower seeds, watercress, wheat germ, white button mushrooms (brown mushrooms and portabello mushrooms are similar).

A full pound of spinach, a few white button mushrooms, a handful of sunflower seeds and drinking some kefir is very nice for example. Plus fish oil or seafood. Make sure the kefir has acidophilus or biffidus listed first among the cultures. The natural vitamin E is linked to weight loss in studies (supplements aren't), and these have all the vitamins from whole grains and well just about every nutrient for that matter.

I have some part b cream and pm I was setting aside for the same friend I mentioned before. Since she already has plenty I think I'll give it away while it's still good. I got rid of my part a cream due to lack of preservatives to be safe. I also added some additional grapefruit seed extract preservative to the part b. To use the part b only you must not have a cycle or you could cycle the cream with the pm.

Those with a cycle may also use 10-20% the normal amount of cream during the follicular phase. I'll give full instructions in case the recipient doesn't know what cycling is.

This is the same cream echapman is using.

If anyone wants them pm me!

If you want extra maca in your cream just say so.

undefined

Cream was nabbed fast. Sorry to everyone else who wanted it.

I am noticing a common issue with the Curves Blend powders. In the future I will update the instructions and perhaps the general setup to make it more clear.

More is usually better, but more of *both* parts is *not* necessarily better. Most smaller chested women have lower progesterone than estrogen and will benefit more from part B and progesterone cream while limiting part A. A smaller number of women have higher progesterone than estrogen and will benefit more from part A and part B while limiting progesterone cream. Others may have balanced hormones and benefit from all 3. Or over time hormone levels may change.

The difference between part A and part B is that part A has much more pueraria mirifica in it. Additional pueraria mirifica or hops should not be used on top of part A. Most other herbs and nutrients are fine with both part A and part B.

A hormone test is the only certain way to tell what your hormones are like. But common signs of high estrogen and low progesterone include a big butt yet small chest, pointy or tubular boobs, and in the worst cases heavy bleeding or cramps or other monthly problems. Common signs of high progesterone yet low estrogen include a larger chest yet smaller butt, rounder/wider boobs and in the worst cases asexuality with little curves anywhere (though being low in everything could do the same). Again only a hormone test can be sure, and you can read up on way more info to get a better idea than what you might figure out from this brief and possibly not totally accurate paragraph. Plus many women may be ok hormonally but still lean a little one way or the other.

I hope this helps clear things up and I'll do what I can to improve the instructions and to make it as easy to use as possible. I might remove the PM and make Curves Blend powder all one part, then include PM separately. That way you could use as much Curves Blend powder as you want, while perhaps limiting either the PM or PC if needed. I'm still trying to figure out a convenient way to package so little PM without the user accidentally using too much or being tempted by having a lot of extra left over.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon