Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Breast Enhancement Cream

I didn't think any ingredients were perishable but I've discovered even plain water needs preservatives. My previous batches for a friend were dry powder and then oil based so I didn't notice any issues. I don't want to take chances so I'm cancelling the free creams for now. I apologize for this oversight. The 5 people who requested the free cream will get first dibs on the next set of free samples, which will be dry oral powder so I can be certain about safety. I've also PMed this same message to all of them.

I may have the dry powder ready in 2-4 weeks. The ingredients are more or less the same. I'll include in a free jar of progesterone cream for the progesterone. If any of the 5 don't want to use something oral, then let me know so someone else can jump in a free spot. And if anyone else wants to be an alternate, let me know and I'll tell you if a spot opens up.

Again, I'm sorry for not noticing this sooner but better I take the safe road now than possibly finding out the hard way.

Hey SurferJoe!

I missed out on the cream/powder!! Sad but, I actually wanted to ask you about the cream you mentioned for working out. Do you only have the Test boosting one? And since we're on the topic....do you recommend any herbs for increase lean muscle mass and/or temporarily increasing vascularity?

Thanks a bunch!!
<3

Oh I should have clarified that the other working out herb mix is for men. If anyone has an SO who wants support for testosterone, muscle, libido, erections, testicles and so on then I can mix something up for you. In women I'm not sure what it would do but it would probably become estrogen support instead.

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification! I'll keep this in mind nonetheless...maybe I can sneak it into the bedroom and see if my husband notices when I start slathering him in herbal tinctures every evening Tongue muwahaha

<3

The part B cream is about 30% PC meaning it contains some preservatives from the PC. If there's a woman who doesn't have a menstrual cycle due to birth control, I can give out an order of part B to be used all month, plus some pueraria mirifica to be used all month to balance it out. I'm giving out two orders, but one is claimed, so there's one remaining. Or you can wait for the powder, but I may as well do something with the leftover part B cream.

The powder will have nearly the same ingredients as the cream, so you can expect them to be similar should you start with the cream and then go to the powder.

Can the cream and powder be used together? I'm interested in trying both.

Sure, but it would only be more of the same. Absorption might be different for some ingredients though.

Still have one order of leftover part B cream for someone who is on Depo Provera, Mirena or another birth control that removes your cycle. I'll get the free powders ready as soon as I can for everyone else who was going to get a free cream.

It looks like I'll be able to ship the free powders sooner than I expected.

From a couple people I still need a shipping address and confirmation that you're ok with getting free powder instead of free cream.

I would sign up to be an alternate, but I'm a bio-male currently on HRT. So I'm not sure if that would clash with the ingredients. Definitely do not have a cycle though!

lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon