Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spotting!

So I've been cycling PM for 2 months now. 1st month took 500mg from day 5 to day 14 and I started lightly spotting on day 20 then got my period on day 22. My menstrual cycle is always 29 days so this was a first.
Second cycle, I increased my dose to 1000mg from day 3 to day 13, decided to stop it 2 days before I usually ovulate. I started PC on day 16. I started heavy spotting on day 16. Still not sure if it's mid cycle spotting or the start of a super early period.

I've researched about it and I came to 3 conclusions.
1) PM has made my period shorter and taking it up to day 13 messed up my ovulation which caused this mid cycle bleeding.
2) stopping on day 13, 2 days before I usually ovulate was a too sudden drop of estrogen before ovulation then not enough progesterone right after ovulation caused the mid cycle bleeding.
3) an anovulatory cycle which means a cycle without ovulation nor luteal phase.

Guess have to wait and see if the spotting continues or not.
I've read that first 3 months on PM it's normal to experience period irregularities and spotting. So I'm not sure if I should continue with the same dosage for a 3rd cycle and so that my body would adapt by then or decrease.

Anyone experience this? Any feedback would be great!

I'm taking PM, but i am not cycling. Just taking one pill everyday , its been more than a week now.

I'll let you know if I experience early periods. They're due in 15 days

I also spotted after being on PM for more than 3 or 4 months. That was after my 1 month break from first 4 months of PM. I spotted 2 days before my actual period for about 2 cycles.

I just religiously used progesterone cream. I'm on a break now though, in preparation for BO.

(30-05-2014, 02:53 PM)Koko Wrote:  I also spotted after being on PM for more than 3 or 4 months. That was after my 1 month break from first 4 months of PM. I spotted 2 days before my actual period for about 2 cycles.

I just religiously used progesterone cream. I'm on a break now though, in preparation for BO.

Did you use PC through out the cycle or only luteal? I've been religiously using it on luteal but I didn't ovulate nor have a luteal phase this cycle. Should I use PC throughout while cycling PM?

OMG HORRRRIIIIIIIBLE SPOTTING I AM EXPERIENCING

i am never gonna take PM again in my life. because not only i am experiencing spotting but i am having EXTREME PAINFUL cramps, and EXtREME nausea and extreme diarrhea, also, my body temperature is raising and goiing down dramatically in just seconds .

its been the whole day i didnt do anything, just laying in bed and crying . i went to the bathroom 10 times .

my exact periods are due in a week

OMG that sounds horrible.

How much PM do you take? Sad

(07-06-2014, 10:13 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  OMG HORRRRIIIIIIIBLE SPOTTING I AM EXPERIENCING

i am never gonna take PM again in my life. because not only i am experiencing spotting but i am having EXTREME PAINFUL cramps, and EXtREME nausea and extreme diarrhea, also, my body temperature is raising and goiing down dramatically in just seconds .

its been the whole day i didnt do anything, just laying in bed and crying . i went to the bathroom 10 times .

my exact periods are due in a week

Sounds bad which brand and how are you taking it?

100 mg daily. No cycling . its Nature's answer . I started taking it on may 21st and i had no side effects until today.

i am combining it with Maca, Gingko and Evening primrose oil. I ordered MSM and its coming tuesday.

today, i skipped my dosage ,till i get better.

man im hungry and i cant eat because i have diarrhea.. =(

Did you start taking it on your period? Did you take it while you're ovulating?

My advise is cycle it and use PC on luteal and don't mess with your ovulation. So stop a day before you normally ovulate and take it at the end of your period.
I would say you're experiencing symptoms of estrogen dominance. I was like that before NBE, had to be taken to the clinic everytime to get injected with pain killers of how horrible my cramps were, I used to also pass out and need an IV.
Stop for this cycle till it normalizes then start next cycle only on follicular.
I'm not familiar with the brand you're using, I'm taking ainterol, I got an early period and spotting but very mild cramps for a day.

AquaArab,

I use PC only on luteal. And yeah, I use PC throughout my PM program because I messed up my cycle before I did went into my present NBE program.

But the breaks after 3 or 4 months helped a lot too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon