Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Frequency of massage- is more better?

Hi all. I've been massaging twice a day for 10-20 min each time. I do the inward circle rotations and also the whole breast inward rotations. I mostly use organic flaxseed oil, but throw in some organic unrefined coconut oil or olive oil. I'm also using Progesterone cream (twice a day) and am taking herbs (internally):

Shatavari (2 pills once a day)
Goats Rue (1 pill four times a day)
(Will be adding fenugreek this week. I'm still on the fence about adding Red Clover)

As well as:
Omega 3's and Prenatal Vitamins
A tablespoon of gelatin mixed in water every night

When I had previously relactated for my son, I had to stimulate the breast via hand expression or breast pump 8-12 times a day. Obviously bringing back your breastmilk and NBE are two different things. However, wouldn't massaging, say, 4 times a day at 10 min each make your breasts grow faster? I have no idea.

Also, I'm doing this for about a month, then I'll start the Grow Yours Program and will continue the herbs and oils throughout that program.

And in all honesty, I'm trying to grow my breast size at least a cup size (more would be amazing), and at that point, I WILL be relactating again to supplement breast milk for my sister who is expecting and can not produce enough. I just want to gain first.

(29-05-2014, 10:59 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Hi all. I've been massaging twice a day for 10-20 min each time. I do the inward circle rotations and also the whole breast inward rotations. I mostly use organic flaxseed oil, but throw in some organic unrefined coconut oil or olive oil. I'm also using Progesterone cream (twice a day) and am taking herbs (internally):

Shatavari (2 pills once a day)
Goats Rue (1 pill four times a day)
(Will be adding fenugreek this week. I'm still on the fence about adding Red Clover)

As well as:
Omega 3's and Prenatal Vitamins
A tablespoon of gelatin mixed in water every night

When I had previously relactated for my son, I had to stimulate the breast via hand expression or breast pump 8-12 times a day. Obviously bringing back your breastmilk and NBE are two different things. However, wouldn't massaging, say, 4 times a day at 10 min each make your breasts grow faster? I have no idea.

Also, I'm doing this for about a month, then I'll start the Grow Yours Program and will continue the herbs and oils throughout that program.

And in all honesty, I'm trying to grow my breast size at least a cup size (more would be amazing), and at that point, I WILL be relactating again to supplement breast milk for my sister who is expecting and can not produce enough. I just want to gain first.

Hey Charlie, what are your measurements now if you don't mind my asking?
I was tempted by the grow yours programme too but from memory it was quite expensive. Are you still going to persue it?
Ps that's awesome you are going to do that for your sister!
I couldn't produce enough milk when I had my only child. If ONLY I knew then what I knew now I would have had an insight into herbs for milk production and I would have pumped more. I just had no one to guide me and the doctors were hopeless and left me for dead basically.
Ive been on goats rue too he he. It didn't do a heck of a lot for me but when I relactated once a few years back the goats rue did kick it into gear.

Hey! No, I don't mind at all. My measurements are in my signature. I started a NBE program (in my profile), did it for 2 months & now I'm ramping it up a bunch (in my profile too). I got my right breast mostly caught up with my left and overall gained about 1/2 an inch. Then I lost that 1/2 an inch. So, I'm going in more aggressive. Lol. It was a rough start for me when I relactated too, it took more herbs, oats & what not than some other moms. So I figured I need to be more aggressive with NBE like I had to be with that, in order to get results. Or at least faster results. Lol

Yeah, I think the Grow Yours Program is $150, but to me, it's worth it if it works. Yes, Im planing on buying it next week. I'll let you know how it goes! Apparently girls who've breastfed before have the best & fastest results. So, YAY!! But I've read that it grows the breasts by growing the lobes & ducts, not the fat. That's why I'll be doing all the other things as well. I want fat gains too. Fat boobies, here I come!! Lol.

Oh honey, dont even get me started on the lack of information & guidance for new mothers about breastfeeding!!! It's absolutely REDICULOUS!! And that's exactly what happened to me. Even after seeing a hospital "lactation consultant". She only addressed the latch issue we were having. Even after knowing we had to supplement with formula. She didnt tell me about herbs or pumping more or anything. Only after I lost my breastmilk did I start learning all of the things I know now. I became obsessed with it almost during my relactation journey. I know enough now that I could probably be a lactation consultant myself!

Side note, out of ALL the things we've learned about relactating, isn't it CRAZY that we don't hear about the grow yours program until we looked into NBE?! What I mean is they say the grow yours program actually gets your breasts "ready" for lactation, but doesn't actually bring in milk (unless you were to start pumping or tons of suckling). So, I'm not kidding, if it works for me and helps with the relactation, I'm SO going on as many websites as I can of mothers asking for help with relactation and I'm promoting the CRAP out of Grow Yours. Honestly, I think if I had done that program FIRST, then added the herbs and pumping, I bet I would have relactated SO much easier and had a full supply in no time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon