Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello I'm new :)

Hey! I thought I would just post my profile info to introduce myself because it kind of explains things Smile

I've had four kids! Breastfed them all. I think around 6 years in total overall. Well I never really had any boobs except when they were engorged with milk.. I even got stretch marks from that. But now they're like little empty flaps of skin that kinda look tight and round when I am not bending over (at which point they look like little triangle flaps!!). UUUGH! So here I am trying to maybe go back to something more firm and not empty looking. I don't really have much hope in changing the overall size but if that happens I will be ecstatic!

My measurements:
weight: 114lb
height: 5'6"
hips: 34
waist: 26
under bust: 29
bust: 32
current bra size: 34b but I don't really fill it, I never got properly fitted so I don't even know. I just wear a padded one to make it seem like I've got some boobs lol..

Goal: ?? I don't know.. maybe like 34 to match my hips? Or more? I used to be 36" (bust measurement) before I lost 34 lb after having my kids but a lot of that was just chubbyness around my back not boobs. They always really sucked. Girls in high school used to pick on me. I kinda wanted to join them if it were not my boobs that they were picking on... Wink Don't get me wrong, I'm still hot but just never liked my little boobs that much.

Program: I am taking PM and doing heavy lifting every third day to firm up (including pushups but I'm targeting the whole body not just my pecs), and I just started noogling. My current goal is to noogle at least 2 hours a day (mornings) with no noogling on the weekend or maybe if I can but with four kids and a husband around it's hard to do that lol! I work from home so I do the noogling while I do my computer work. So far I'm just doing pump/hold and I lather up my boobs with some olive oil into which I emptied a couple of PM powder pills. They feel nice and moist, not itchy at all while noogling. The cups really kinda hurt after a while though.

I tried massaging and just hate it.. I find it sooo boring!! Does it really help? Do I HAVE to do it?? I read in a thread you guys want to invent a breast massaging machine.. now that would be just great. A lot of guys would probably volunteer lol but no thanks Smile If I can get away with just noogling that would be great.

Nice to meet you all and I hope I can get help and support here! I love how inventive you all are! Oh, I've read research and scientific journals about negative pressure and tissue growth so this is why I'm trying this, I believe the science is sound. I don't rally want to have surgery I hate the look of fake boobs.

My avatar is not me, (i'm not tan at all!) but that is what my boobs look like. I kind of like being anonymous because I feel weird if anyone knew I was doing this!! Smile I may post pictures at some point but since there's just a sad before currently I don't think I'll post that just yet. Maybe in a few months, we'll see!

Hello and welcome!

Since you have kids you have a great chance of growing. Not everyone massages, but it sure as hell doesn't hurt. :p The massage helps balance your hormones as well as promotes growth.... I don't sit around and do it for 30 mins at a time. Usually I do 200 rotations before pumping or 200 before showering plus 100 more in the shower. Doesn't take all that long and I get better results.

Thanks! I guess I could do it in the shower Smile. I'm not convinced it helps is there a study or something like that to show massage helps? It seems unreal at the moment that I will grow at all regardless of what I do (not having any boobs all my life) but I am hopeful Smile. I was going to start earlier but found out I was pregnant. My baby is now 9 months old so I can finally start.

I have done massage only at the start of my journey and grew half an inch within one month. I know many girls who grew at least one inch within 3 months from massage only. It does work!

Thank you so much for letting me know it worked for you! I think I'll just do the easy thing for now and noogle. But if I don't get any progress I can always start massaging. So far it has only been 4 days and I love the swelling I get, I get 1" of swelling that lasts a couple hours. I love how I have something in there instead of just empty skin Smile It makes me want to noogle twice a day just to see the swelling again lol

In my opinion (which may be wrong of course!) I think massaging warms up the breast and brings more blood flow to it. Pumping does the same thing except stronger as it brings more blood there for longer. So I don't know if it is helpful. It might have the same effect as pumping 10 mins longer vs. 10 mins of massage.

So I've been noogling for two weeks now, 5 days out of each week. 3 hours a day on average.

Today I suddenly filled my entire small domes! When I started my nipple came up to the 3 mark and today I felt my nipple feel kind of itch and when I checked it's because I'm giving myself a hicky lol.

I originally ordered the large cups on nb and they were way too big. So I got small and was able to use them, I have a bony ribcage with not much flesh around it so I couldn't get the large to work even with the foam rings. I might have to move up to medium soon but I don't have those cups.. so maybe try large with foam rings now that I swell more in the domes.

I have about a 1" swelling that lasts just a few hours (maybe 1 - 2) and then deflates.

Still feels like hokus pokus to me, but I did find it nice to see that I can expand the breasts more in the domes over time so maybe something is happening Smile

I have to agree with you massaging is boring. Over the years I have so many things and whenever people hear I am unhappy about my breast they tell me to massage and I am all MEH.
I only begin to track my "progress" recently, giving myself a time frame to grow until end of the year. I'm pleased to find out I grew about half to 1 inch so far!! Just with massaging and fenugreek. So I guess massaging does work. It's tiring I agree but I pause in between and watch TV while doing them. & I'm not much of a TV person. Lol.

4 kids! That's great! You never get lonely! Do you have a fair mix of boys and girls?

Welcome too!! I think we have the almost the same measurements. I will cheer you on!!

Hello to you too sneezee Smile Yes the four kids do keep me busy (i got three boys and a girl!) and I'm definitely not lonely.. I guess I'd love to have some alone time lol. I'm glad to hear that you grew! That is awesome. I wish you continued luck too and will be reading your monster thread shortly Smile

Yeah! Welcome! I haven't figured out if massaging is doing anything for me... though I still do it... Pumping defiantly does work or has for a lot of us. Though temporary swelling is nice its the little bit you grow each time you pump which adds up over months... and months... years... just keep it up and be consistent and you will do great!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon