Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for Trangender Females and Maca

One of my friends is transgender, and would like to start using Maca. However she is currently on Estradiol. Has anyone used Maca with Estradiol? Can you grow your hips and butt area with Maca and Estradiol or will the Maca counterbalance the Estradiol??

She wanted to know if it is safe and if it will work for her.

Thanks!

(30-05-2014, 03:07 AM)moongrl Wrote:  Has anyone used Maca with Estradiol? Can you grow your hips and butt area with Mace and Estradiol or will the Maca counterbalance the Estradiol??

I am not transgender, but my bff is, and I wanted to know if this is safe and if it will work for her.

Thanks!

Body type can determine this. Is she a mesomorph, ecto meso, meso,endomorph or endo/meso combo?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=YCUlc-YAynBoJM&tbnid=2MjuS15FvD3V-M:&ved=0CAQQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beautyandyourbeast.com%2Fwhat-is-my-body-type.html&ei=a7CIU5XuFpehyATx_YGICQ&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNEJF30FxRfh07UvMjnspz-ezwiXGg&ust=1401553285957944

Congenital hormonal exposure (during fetal development in the womb)and exposure during puberty is what most determines the shape you have/bodytype.
hormonal therapy will enhance your silhouette potential, but will not change your body type.

She is more ectomorph, very skinny - but toned. small hips and butt.

(30-05-2014, 07:47 PM)moongrl Wrote:  She is more ectomorph, very skinny - but toned. small hips and butt.

Shell be very feminine and pack very little fat. Generally, ectomorphs are hard to pack on the feminine weight. But I take it, the toning on the legs and butt will give her curves. So she wouldn't be much like beyonce, but more like Olivia wilde.

Yes she is very skinny with femine figure, but she wants to ramp up the hip and butt area...

So do you think she should take the Maca while on Estradiol?...or should she do Saw Palmetto with her Estradiol?

She is afraid she the Maca will inactivate the Estrodiol which is giving her some feminine form..

(30-05-2014, 08:15 PM)moongrl Wrote:  Yes she is very skinny with femine figure, but she wants to ramp up the hip and butt area...

So do you think she should take the Maca while on Estradiol?...or should she do Saw Palmetto with her Estradiol?

She is afraid she the Maca will inactivate the Estrodiol which is giving her some feminine form..
Lotus here on the forum would be great at answering these questions regarding feminizing from male biology.

As far as what I think,
I wouldn't take maca till I got my results from estrogen therapy. Maca can give some high dhea if not taken cautiously. It can convert estrogen she is taken or new from her body and start converting it to forms of androgen. She can look into the forums here on BN for the butt/hip exercises for sculpting. Saw palmetto may be a bad or good addition. Saw palmetto can give her an ass and more thighs but it can also give cellulite and no breast gains, making her dominant in estrogen and into a pear shape. If her androgen are currently low in the ideal range, she wont need it. But if she has androgens and her current supps or meds arent cutting it down, than S Palmetto may be okay. If shes already gaining a more feminine shape, I wouldn't add it, not just yet anyway. I would only add additional herbs in when results slow down or hault. Fish oil or omega 3s would be a nice addition. This can help with healthy hormone production.

Tibetian Kinda off topic but what does we can't change our body type/shape mean I always thought it was very possible like how I used to look flat chested and bigger hips like a pear now I'm balanced like an hourglass?

(30-05-2014, 09:53 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Tibetian Kinda off topic but what does we can't change our body type/shape mean I always thought it was very possible like how I used to look flat chested and bigger hips like a pear now I'm balanced like an hourglass?

You can enhance your shape but it will never change your bodytype. Like for instance, my hips will always be narrower than my shoulders. Though when I gain enough, I have an hourglass, I will always have narrower hips than my broad shoulders. I too came from pear shape.

I noticed this with you as well. Correct me if I'm wrong. It seems you have narrower hips than your shoulders, given your body type being meso, it will always be more athletic than an endomorph which is typically the most sought out body type for an hour glass as the hip bones are equally balanced with the shoulders.

So yeah, we can be hourglass since our butts/ fat accumulation on the hips can give us the inches, but we will always look more athletic than an endomorph BT.

Ectomorphs in particular are known to place the least body fat and muscle out of the others, so building the butt my be the easiest way if the weight is hard to put on. The more narrower the waist, the better the hourglass.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon