Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Large Breasts Growth caused by Aloe Vera?

And the growing continues, so far, with lots of help with supplements massaging and consistence! :-) thanks everyone with your support, kind words and advice! Hope I can do this for others as well now! Happy growing everyone!

Which massage is your favorite ?

(25-07-2014, 06:11 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Which massage is your favorite ?

Honestly I never really developed or followed a specific style... I am open for suggestions maybe it's time to change it up? If there is a professional technique?

Reviving this only because I was skeptical before about how aloe could be different from any other moisturizer.  Now I've read in studies how it boosts local collagen production which is a major factor in breast growth.  Same as using MSM and collagen powder, but more actively stimulating collagen creation from the compounds in the aloe.  But this is only true with fresh aloe, like what Bustybride used, not the old bottled stuff.  Frozen is likely to work too (which you can buy online), though even then if it's frozen for too many months it could lose potency.

Anyway maybe if more users try it we can see whether or not it works on others.

(31-10-2018, 05:02 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Reviving this only because I was skeptical before about how aloe could be different from any other moisturizer.  Now I've read in studies how it boosts local collagen production which is a major factor in breast growth.  Same as using MSM and collagen powder, but more actively stimulating collagen creation from the compounds in the aloe.  But this is only true with fresh aloe, like what Bustybride used, not the old bottled stuff.  Frozen is likely to work too, though even then if it's frozen for too many months it could lose potency.

I got a whole lot of aloe vera plans in my back yard. So like do I just apply it on the breasts, leave it overnight? How do I use it?

(31-10-2018, 05:53 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(31-10-2018, 05:02 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Reviving this only because I was skeptical before about how aloe could be different from any other moisturizer.  Now I've read in studies how it boosts local collagen production which is a major factor in breast growth.  Same as using MSM and collagen powder, but more actively stimulating collagen creation from the compounds in the aloe.  But this is only true with fresh aloe, like what Bustybride used, not the old bottled stuff.  Frozen is likely to work too, though even then if it's frozen for too many months it could lose potency.

I got a whole lot of aloe vera plans in my back yard. So like do I just apply it on the breasts, leave it overnight? How do I use it?
I'm guessing you would apply just as you would to a sunburn or bruise.  Bustybride used it for massage to prevent stretch marks which aloe or any moisturizer will do, but when it's fresh then it also has the collagen boosting benefits.  You can read the thread and see what else you can gather.  In the first post for example she says she did it very regularly and growth took a long time.

If you are also using a massage oil then the massage oil goes on 2nd.  Breasts are mostly fat and collagen.

I also forgot to mention that collagen and MSM don't soak through the skin, so mixing in collagen or MSM into lotion doesn't help.  Aloe might work because it instead stimulates local collagen production.  It's still a good idea to consume MSM or collagen orally to provide the raw materials.

(31-10-2018, 06:00 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

I'm guessing you would apply just as you would to a sunburn or bruise.  Bustybride used it for massage to prevent stretch marks which aloe or any moisturizer will do, but when it's fresh then it also has the collagen boosting benefits.  You can read the thread and see what else you can gather.  In the first post for example she says she did it very regularly and growth took a long time.

If you are also using a massage oil then the massage oil goes on 2nd.  Breasts are mostly fat and collagen.

I also forgot to mention that collagen and MSM don't soak through the skin, so mixing in collagen or MSM into lotion doesn't help.  Aloe might work because it instead stimulates local collagen production.  It's still a good idea to consume MSM or collagen orally to provide the raw materials.

From my recollection (just for transparency sake) Busty Bride used Aleo through puberty on her mothers advice to prevent stretch marks. She was very well endowed (huge) she theorized  the causation was from her aleo use through puberty. 

And as Surfer Joe noted; she used fresh 'out of garden' not bottled aleo, said she didnt massage persae more just rubbed it in.

Btw the fact that only fresh aloe boosts collagen production is something I read in a study.  I was trying to dig it up and couldn't find it, but I did find several studies that used fresh aloe (they wouldn't attempt old aloe) on wounds.  For these they used alginate (a thickener), gelatin, and/or pectin to thicken the aloe.  And/or bandages.  That could be an option too, besides frequent application.  Though you'd still have to replace it often so not sure if that's much better than just re-applying often.

Are you sure msm doesnt soak through the skin? Sad I had a muscle lotion in the past containing msm and after that J got inspired and break open caps and smudge the msm on my skin......and it dissapears immediatly in water...so it seems water soluble....should be making it easier then fat soluble material to absorb....
I wasted a LOT of msm if it doesnt work and all it was i saw was a placebo effect....

(03-11-2018, 05:52 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Are you sure msm doesnt soak through the skin? Sad I had a muscle lotion in the past containing msm and after that J got inspired and break open caps and smudge the msm on my skin......and it dissapears immediatly in water...so it seems water soluble....should be making it easier then fat soluble material to absorb....
I wasted a LOT of msm if it doesnt work and all it was i saw was a placebo effect....

Skin has an oil barrier and water soluble items have little or no penetration.  There are exceptions, such as items that are both water and oil soluble.  A quick search revealed MSM does penetrate the skin so it’s not a waste after all.  I was mistaken there.  I found out it’s also oil soluble which explains why. Proteins including collagen powder don’t penetrate though.

It’s hard to dissolve 3,000 mg MSM for topical application though, or even a small fraction of that (as one part of the body probably only needs a portion).  You might be able to get 125-250 mg to absorb.  More than that might take time.  And I dunno if it stays put or immediately spreads.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon