Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Higher volume means better results?

So I'm just starting out with the benaural beats thing (not sure if I spelled that right) with the ones on youtube so does having the volume up higher when listening mean that you'll grow more? Or are the effects equal?Also can you listen to it in your sleep? Any recomdations of ones on youtube?

I'm interested in this too. My favourite binaurals are on Sapien Med.

No. I listen to the one on Sapien med also and it doesn't make a difference. As long as you can hear it it will work. Listening to it too loud will only hurt your ears.

Thanks PoisonIvy.

Thank you! Now I wont further damage my ears from all the punk I listen to. Tongue

no . any binural,isochronic and/or hypnotic should be barely audible. when listening there should be no 'outside' distractions such as dogs barking,children playing/arguing or what have u. best to listen when resting. best to find binurals u can download

oh one more thing. binurals are specific in which tone is in which ear 'bi- meaning two' each tone is slightly different be sure your headphones are on the right way (right side on right ear) otherwise you may not receive proper benefits of the binural and/or isochronic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon