Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Exercise after Massage/Pumping?

Curious about this but haven't been able to find any information. Does anyone have any thoughts on exercising immediately after massaging or pumping?

On one hand I think it may help as exercise increases blood flow, which is good (I assume) as that's partly what massage does. On the other hand, exercise usually entails a tight sports bra which may not be good for growth and volume? Huh

Or maybe it neither helps nor hurts...hmmmmm....

I think EmilyLoretta said that exercise helped her gains as it released HGH but make sure the exercise is not too heavy as you may burn off your gains. The sports bra might be bad but I guess you'd have to wear it extensively for a long time? Not really sure about that.

From time to time I exercise after pumping/massaging and I noticed that they look extremely big. Totally swollen. I never had this swelling after pumping alone.

Mirage,

My line of thought is that even if there's extra blood flow from the exercise the sports bra ends up squishing your boobs so it's counter effective? hmmm...more research needed, I think!

uhuccup,

Going back to the sports bra thing, do you wear a sports bra when you exercise? I'm wondering if pumping makes a difference...I just massaged + binaurals and then worked out but I don't feel especially "plump" haha. Maybe your body is extra receptive?!

Oh, I get what you mean. I remember Fengshui on the old forum saying that she wore a tight bra sometimes because of the negative suction and said it made her breasts swell up like a Noogleberry would. I'm not sure whether a sports bra would be too tight or if this actually works. Huh

(02-06-2014, 06:02 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Mirage,

My line of thought is that even if there's extra blood flow from the exercise the sports bra ends up squishing your boobs so it's counter effective? hmmm...more research needed, I think!

uhuccup,

Going back to the sports bra thing, do you wear a sports bra when you exercise? I'm wondering if pumping makes a difference...I just massaged + binaurals and then worked out but I don't feel especially "plump" haha. Maybe your body is extra receptive?!

No I wear a normal bra. I don't think there isn't any sense in wearing sports bras (for me), because I have A/B cup and I don't feel like a bra disturbs me while I'm exercising.
Haha yes maybe they are ;-)
I don't get any swelling after the NB,except from when I do pole dance or another sports afterwards.

I exercise before.... and after.... and sometimes during! lol. and haven't found any issues with wearing a sports bra and growing....

hmm...sounds like everyone is a little different! Maybe it depends on the individual, haha. so far I haven't felt and difference before, during, or afterwards, but I haven't started NB yet Smile

I've researched a bit and found out that I could be the hormone HGH that causes bigger breasts after exercising.

This thread is kind of dying off, haha, but if anyone is interested in working out, HGH (human growth hormone), and natural breast enhancement, here in an informative article that goes over supplementation amounts, sources, overview of HGH, etc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathgh.htm

<3 <3 <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon