Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For Sale: 2 Noogleberry Medium Cups

Hi guys, I'm finally getting around to selling my medium noogleberry cups! I owe A LOT of my initial growth to these cups. I wore them for maybe the first 6 months then finally graduated to a size large. Smile I just ordered an XL cup so I'm so excited! To help pay for the XL I am finally passing on these cups. They're in really good condition with slight cosmetic scratches from regular wear and tear.

I am selling them for $25 free shipping in U.S. $5 shipping outside of U.S. They go for $38.97 on the noogleberry website. Let me know here or in a message if you're interested in purchasing! Smile

Hi JenniferLove,

I tried to send you a PM but it says your box is full! hahah...hope you read this soon! <3

(02-06-2014, 07:04 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Hi JenniferLove,

I tried to send you a PM but it says your box is full! hahah...hope you read this soon! <3

Sorry, I deleted my complete inbox and it still says 100% full. Sad I emailed the admin but for now I can only do messages publicly. Sorry! Anyway, do you want them with the tubing?

(02-06-2014, 07:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Sorry, I deleted my complete inbox and it still says 100% full. Sad I emailed the admin but for now I can only do messages publicly. Sorry! Anyway, do you want them with the tubing?

Yes, please! Smile

(02-06-2014, 07:24 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  
(02-06-2014, 07:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Yes, please! Smile

Great! Can you sent payment via paypal to the email address I provided to you? Once I receive payment I will communicate with you through our email addresses about when I have shipped them. I will then ship it out within the next couple days. Thank you! Smile

Offtopic: Jen, you also need to delete your trash folder. Wink

Good morning!

I made an account and will send everything to you once my bank account is verified! yay! Big Grin

(02-06-2014, 12:31 PM)peggy Wrote:  Offtopic: Jen, you also need to delete your trash folder. Wink

Awesome, it worked! Although strangely says I have still used 18% of my PM space even though all messages are gone. Oh well! Thank you so much!

KinakoNeko, you can PM me again if you wish. Otherwise, just keep in touch with me about when it's verified and if you need any paypal help or advice just let me know!

Aww i guess i came too late Tongue

These noogleberry have a piece of luck inside haha. Enjoy it kinako

(02-06-2014, 10:19 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  Aww i guess i came too late Tongue

These noogleberry have a piece of luck inside haha. Enjoy it kinako

Tongue Possibly so!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon