Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I a late bloomer?

(13-08-2014, 05:00 PM)dddreams Wrote:  You could be- nobody knows. Breasts don't stop growing at 16 or whatever we are told. Size can increase throughout your life. Perhaps look at older female family members. Did their size change at all?
Also, you might get bigger if you gain body weight as you look pretty slim.

Thanks, I'm starting to think my low weight is the main reason they have been small all these years. All the women in my family have fairly large breasts (but not huge). I've been underweight my entire life and seem to have trouble gaining weight but it has been a goal of mine. I think that may be why they have started growing within the last year, since I have put on weight (~10lbs)

I guess my opinions have changed a lot since I started this thread. I spent over $50 on herbs and that boost your bust book ready to get bigger breasts, now it's not my main goal anymore. Still would be nice though Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon