Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting excited hearing all about the noogleberry!

Wink 

With healthy eating...exercising intensely... intaking lots of protein... massage... AND a noogleberry... I feel like I will get my growing going!
my question ladies is... does the noogleberry make sounds? I don't want to be using it in my room and having my mom be like "whats that vacuuming noise?" jeje.

also I am a size A 32... should I go for the small cups or medium since I hear they run small.

O gosh next pay check I gotta buy one! just a little scared if the package comes when Im not home and my moms going to be asking what it is xD

(03-06-2014, 11:04 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  With healthy eating...exercising intensely... intaking lots of protein... massage... AND a noogleberry... I feel like I will get my growing going!
my question ladies is... does the noogleberry make sounds? I don't want to be using it in my room and having my mom be like "whats that vacuuming noise?" jeje.

also I am a size A 32... should I go for the small cups or medium since I hear they run small.

O gosh next pay check I gotta buy one! just a little scared if the package comes when Im not home and my moms going to be asking what it is xD

Takes a little expertise, mine makes a little 'pumping' noise usually while getting suction. Nothing you could probably hear from outside my room though. When i find it hard to get suction, though, there can be a lot of squeeky explosive farty noises hahaha, maybe wait till you're alone in the house while you practice the technique xD

Oh Oh im also trying binaural beats! so hopefully subconsciously my breasts will grow and consciously from the pumps Smile

[/quote]

Takes a little expertise, mine makes a little 'pumping' noise usually while getting suction. Nothing you could probably hear from outside my room though. When i find it hard to get suction, though, there can be a lot of squeeky explosive farty noises hahaha, maybe wait till you're alone in the house while you practice the technique xD
[/quote]

haha ill definatly put the tv higher in the living room and put a radio on or something in my room lol. what size cups do you use?

Your measurements will help to decided. I emailed a noogleberry rep about what size to get and they told me a medium. I heard the sizes are fairly similar to the kangzhu cups but when I got them they were hilariously too small.

[/quote]

haha ill definatly put the tv higher in the living room and put a radio on or something in my room lol. what size cups do you use?
[/quote]

I use large cups, I wear a 32D and have used them since I was a 32C. My underbust is 26''. I recon go for the medium as they do run small, and if you get the cushion rings the circumference is made even smaller.

(03-06-2014, 11:32 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Your measurements will help to decided. I emailed a noogleberry rep about what size to get and they told me a medium. I heard the sizes are fairly similar to the kangzhu cups but when I got them they were hilariously too small.

Yh she gave me advice to get the wrong size after I explained that only xxl were wide enough. Don't ask her advice just measure breast width and compare with base diameter of the cups and buy the closest don't be surprised if you need large sounding size they run very very small!

Don't exercise too intensely! It can have the opposite effect of what you want NBE-wise.

(04-06-2014, 12:52 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Don't exercise too intensely! It can have the opposite effect of what you want NBE-wise.

well Im trying to achieve a bigger butt and thicker legs too so I like to lift weights and do leg exercises... I don't do much cardio since weight lifting burns calories and gets your heart beating too and Im not trying to lose weight I wanna build muscle. You think that's ok?

The hand pumps are pretty quiet..... they do squeak sometimes... you can always put a pillow over it.. as far as shipping.. have it sent to a friend or have it sent to your post office or ups store for pickup....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon