Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DAY 2: Just started with Pueraria Mirifica wish me luck!

I have been good, sorry for the lack in reply!

I don't know if anyone still follows my threads but here is a recent pic! :-) I did gain some weight which is against my goals but I am getting used to it... I guess...
[Image: 7wn2xMRl.jpg]

wow they are huge!!!! good for you and the way women see ourselves and the way men see us are 2 completely different things.... Wink you look fulluptuous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(22-01-2015, 05:03 PM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  wow they are huge!!!! good for you and the way women see ourselves and the way men see us are 2 completely different things.... Wink you look fulluptuous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girl, I started a new restaurant job and I have been eating there a lot! :-/ you can see my rolls on the shot that shows my backside! And my thighs and tush got much wider :-/ But the girls are very happy LOL

Took a break from PM for a bit, about to start cycling again! :-)

Hi Bustybride. I miss you posting on here. I hope everything is going good and the new job is good! Oh, the girls do look huge now Big Grin I can see the resemblance to Leanne Crow Smile

Big Grin 

(01-03-2015, 06:53 PM)mousette Wrote:  Hi Bustybride. I miss you posting on here. I hope everything is going good and the new job is good! Oh, the girls do look huge now Big Grin I can see the resemblance to Leanne Crow Smile

Aww thanks you are too sweet! yes Leanne Crow is my goal and roll model! I plan to post here more and I just ordered some new supplements and changing to a much more aggressive program! How to see some growth again over the next few months!!!

Are you still the same size? It's been awhile since you've posted updated measurements or a reference bra picture. I've been wondering if you retained your original growth after cutting back on supplements. What will the new program contain? I can't imagine you having better success then the first go around, but you say it is more aggressive. More Milk Plus has worked great for me, but the taste takes some getting uste to. I wish you the best of luck. Happy growing.

(01-03-2015, 06:53 PM)mousette Wrote:  Hi Bustybride. I miss you posting on here. I hope everything is going good and the new job is good! Oh, the girls do look huge now Big Grin I can see the resemblance to Leanne Crow Smile
GEEZ!! I hope she doesn't try doing handstands!! She'll suffocate herself!!!!
Does she have tiny feet? I mean, nothing grows in the shade!

(07-03-2015, 01:15 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
GEEZ!! I hope she doesn't try doing handstands!! She'll suffocate herself!!!!
Does she have tiny feet? I mean, nothing grows in the shade!

Who me!? Or Leanne Crow?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon