Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A quick question

There are three men in a boat with 4 cigarettes but no matches, how do they manage to smoke?

(07-06-2014, 04:15 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  There are three men in a boat with 4 cigarettes but no matches, how do they manage to smoke?

Um... no idea...

Do they have lighter?

(07-06-2014, 12:11 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Do they have lighter?

No they don't. No fire of any kind. Not even two Boy Scouts to rub together!

Throw one cigarette overboard? Wink

(07-06-2014, 10:15 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Throw one cigarette overboard? Wink

You're half way there!!

Answer time!
They threw one cigarette overboard and made the boat a cigarette lighter!

I've been groovin' to The Enpsychlopedia since I got home from work yesterday and one of the Bevis Frond songs I used on it, which was just about to play when I posted this last night, starts out with this quote from The Riddler in an episode of Batman, so I just thought I'd post it here. Of course, Robin gets the answer at the end of the song.

(08-06-2014, 05:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Answer time!

I've been groovin' to The Enpsychlopedia since I got home from work yesterday and one of the Bevis Frond songs I used on it, which was just about to play when I posted this last night, starts out with this quote from The Riddler in an episode of Batman, so I just thought I'd post it here. Of course, Robin gets the answer at the end of the song.

Smile its good MMiss!

(08-06-2014, 07:08 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(08-06-2014, 05:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Answer time!

Smile its good MMiss!

Thank you! So is The Enpsychlopedia!! Lots of GREAT psychedelic music to be heard!! YUMMYYYYY!!!! Bee Gees "Turn Of The Century" just started!!

(07-06-2014, 04:15 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  There are three men in a boat with 4 cigarettes but no matches, how do they manage to smoke?

Your pm box is full!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon