Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I can't fit into any bra size!

Hello :-)
I'm currently doing NBE since 4 months and I've gained a bit more than 1" so far. I'm very happy about that.
But there's one problem. I've got 6" difference between bust and underbust, which makes me an European B Cup. My measurements are:
underbust 27.5"
bust 33.5"
while lying 33"
I've tried so many sizes: 32A, 32B, 30D, 28DD but nothing really fits me.
The 28 band is tight, I like that. But the Cups of the DD are too big.
When I scoop and woop it's ok, but after a few minutes they are too big!
The 32B Cup seemed to fit for a while, but it seems like every bra I wear stretches and is too big then...
Can somebody help me? It's kind of depressing - I see my breasts growing, I love it and then I can't fit into any bra! :-(

28d?
Bras don't fit me great either you have to try different styles as well as sizes I know would be hard to find 28d/dd though.

Maybe try 30C or 28D like Bonita suggested. Smile

I'd try a 28 D Smile
There's one shop in my town that offers bras in 28D/30C, but they are totally expensive. On their website it says that they offer a measuring service. Maybe I should just go and try it out.
It's so hard to find different styles in the shops here in Austria, it's a nightmare Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon