Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Cellulite Fighting Thread

Thumbs Up 

Hey girls!
This forum helps me to stay motivated at my nbe journey- this made me think that I could open a thread where we motivate each other to fight cellulite.
I have cellulite since I'm 13. And the birth controll, which I took sonce January 2014 for about 2 years, made it even worse.
I started so much programms to fight cellulite, but it did not had any motivation to follow them strictly. Maybe some girls here feel the same...
Anyone likes the idea and wants to fight the cellulite with me? Big Grin

I hardly ever have it but exercise made it go away try squats.

(07-06-2014, 08:24 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  Hey girls!
This forum helps me to stay motivated at my nbe journey- this made me think that I could open a thread where we motivate each other to fight cellulite.
I have cellulite since I'm 13. And the birth controll, which I took sonce January 2014 for about 2 years, made it even worse.
I started so much programms to fight cellulite, but it did not had any motivation to follow them strictly. Maybe some girls here feel the same...
Anyone likes the idea and wants to fight the cellulite with me? Big Grin

Yes I want to participate. Smile
I have a bit Cellulite, but its visible only when I press my booty together (wenn ich die Arschbacken zusammenkneife Big Grin). What about you?

I do squats (4-5x per week) and I will start to dry brush my skin soon.

I'm doing squats and heavy weight training since 1.5 years and my booty got bigger haha, but didn't help with the cellulite.
My cellulite is visible when I'm standing, but not when I'm lying. Today even my bf noticed it, so gosh it seems like it got worse!
Nice that you want to participate peggy Big Grin
So we can support each other.
Currently I'm taking MSM, doing my butt and thigh training every other do every third day and trying do drink more.
I also would like to start dry skin brushing and I'd like to eat healthier (and thats the hardest part for me Tongue...).
I'm also doing pole dance 2x/time.

Seems that you have a weak conjunctive tissue (Bindegewebe) like me.

Drinking more water and eating lots of vegetables + fruits should help.

Good luck to both of us. Wink

(07-06-2014, 10:28 PM)peggy Wrote:  Seems that you have a weak conjunctive tissue (Bindegewebe) like me.

Drinking more water and eating lots of vegetables + fruits should help.

Good luck to both of us. Wink

Yeah I think that's it.
I hope MSM will help with that.
Currently I'm considering if I should try a milk thistle for detoxing. I'm still doing my squats and butt training 2-3x/week and the dry brushing..
Some days I think it looks better, some I think its worse..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon