Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intro

hello. Ive been struggling for years with small breasts. Every single female in my family has large breasts except for me. Its so frustrating! Every guy ive gotten with has made some remarks on wishing i was more filled out. it doesn't help that ive been battleing obesity since childhood. I have tons of strechmarks form both weight loss and my pregnancy. (pregnancy did not help! actually somewhat shrank my boobs) Im 19 years old so im quite young still but im tired of dealing with this pressing issue and im ready to do something about it for myself. Any specific advice or success stories welcome Smile For now i will browse around and come up with my game plan. Heres to success!

first you are 19 and were pregnant ? .. pretty cool.

but the current guy that got you pregnant should not have mind the small breast since he GOT you pregnant.. lol

anyway, welcome to the forum

(07-06-2014, 11:50 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  first you are 19 and were pregnant ? .. pretty cool.

but the current guy that got you pregnant should not have mind the small breast since he GOT you pregnant.. lol

anyway, welcome to the forum

lol thanks yes i had my son earlier than i would have expected. And well the baby's father is jerk. I would have figured since he is about 27 he would be more mature but what can you do?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome my advice is look at the program pages see what you are interested in trying I don't think it makes a difference how big family is you should be able to grow any size mostly it could be easier because you were bigger or have been pregnant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon