Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How are these things supposed to fit?

I previously posted about having bought the small Noogleberry dome size and it not reaching the base of my breasts. Well, I then purchased the large and they were so big that they simply wouldn't suction, as I'm a small lady and my torso simply isn't wide enough for both large cups to fit.

So the medium cups have finally arrived and... while they do actually suction better than the large domes, they're still kinda loose. While I'm pumping sometimes a farting noise comes out. I'm finding it difficult to use them and keep a good airflow going. Any tips girls?

Under arm "farting" isn't uncommon... I've had the same problem.. Try not putting any lotion or oils on either outside of your breasts.. next to your under arms... and see if the tissue there will just stick to the dome and stay there... also if the domes aren't touching you could take a belt and after you have them on, tighten the belt around both domes to pull them inward away from your sides....

Try lifting your arms as you pump just until you get suction this helped when I had the problem of pinching/loosing suction near my armpits.
But it is very normal for suction to be difficult to keep at first this will become much easier with use.

(10-06-2014, 07:51 PM)Karren Wrote:  Under arm "farting" isn't uncommon... I've had the same problem.. Try not putting any lotion or oils on either outside of your breasts.. next to your under arms... and see if the tissue there will just stick to the dome and stay there... also if the domes aren't touching you could take a belt and after you have them on, tighten the belt around both domes to pull them inward away from your sides....

Completely off topic but WHOA there sexy mama. You look absolutely positively gorgeous in your avi Karren. I had to do a double take and then let you know Big Grin

Back on topic I use coconut oil prepump and sometimes I position my pumps as far inward as possible to avoid the armpit thing.

(10-06-2014, 11:18 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(10-06-2014, 07:51 PM)Karren Wrote:  Under arm "farting" isn't uncommon... I've had the same problem.. Try not putting any lotion or oils on either outside of your breasts.. next to your under arms... and see if the tissue there will just stick to the dome and stay there... also if the domes aren't touching you could take a belt and after you have them on, tighten the belt around both domes to pull them inward away from your sides....

Completely off topic but WHOA there sexy mama. You look absolutely positively gorgeous in your avi Karren. I had to do a double take and then let you know Big Grin

Back on topic I use coconut oil prepump and sometimes I position my pumps as far inward as possible to avoid the armpit thing.

Off topic... Thanks Debbie! your too sweet! Too bad my wife doesn't feel the same way! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon