Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sleeping position?

Hello, this is my first post, but I've been perusing this forum as of..this morning lol. Anyway I was just wondering about after massaging at night does the position you sleep in make a difference? I tend to sleep on my stomach and I used to have bigger breasts and it was very uncomfortable for me. I've lost weight and they have sort of deflated and now it doesn't really feel like anything, but since I've began massaging I was wondering if sleeping on them can reverse or counter any progress made?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/04/19/hea....position/ Which sleep position is healthiest?

(11-06-2014, 06:27 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/04/19/hea....position/ Which sleep position is healthiest?

Lol dang. Thanks for your response!

I always sleep on my right side and I thought that was the cause for my right breast being smaller than my left..

(11-06-2014, 12:11 PM)Karren Wrote:  I always sleep on my right side and I thought that was the cause for my right breast being smaller than my left..

Same! i've heard people say that they thought their right breast was bigger from this though haha. Also that the left side of the body always tends to be slightly bigger and the left breast tends to be the first to develop!

(11-06-2014, 03:15 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 12:11 PM)Karren Wrote:  I always sleep on my right side and I thought that was the cause for my right breast being smaller than my left..

Same! i've heard people say that they thought their right breast was bigger from this though haha. Also that the left side of the body always tends to be slightly bigger and the left breast tends to be the first to develop!

My right grows first i think and is bigger.

(11-06-2014, 04:12 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I think my right grew first, but my left is a little bigger now (can't really tell since they're different shapes) Smile

(11-06-2014, 11:53 PM)Larkspur Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 04:12 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I think my right grew first, but my left is a little bigger now (can't really tell since they're different shapes) Smile

Lol oh well I guess it's just a coincidence me and my friend have the same boobs then :L What side do you sleep on ladies?

(11-06-2014, 10:51 AM)SweetPea25 Wrote:  Lol dang. Thanks for your response!

You're welcome.

Response to other posts here:
I think left boobs are usually bigger because the heart is closer to them. The responses on this post seem to vary from that.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyCrRrw-rc4
This is funny

This looks kinda comfy though
http://www.comfybreasts.com
Theres even one with a man hole is that a problem for men?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon