Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! The beggining of a journey

I am actually about to start this NBE thing to change my appearance and finally feel comfortable about myself. The only problem is that I am 17, and well I cannot get into PM pills and similar. I am actually quite willing to do whatever I can to improve my breast size. I have a huge disadvantage with my age and well of course, money to afford some things. So I would like to ask you people for some help for this new NBE journey!
I am really glad to get to be part of this community and sorry for my bad grammar as well, haha

(14-06-2014, 07:38 PM)desudesu Wrote:  I am actually about to start this NBE thing to change my appearance and finally feel comfortable about myself. The only problem is that I am 17, and well I cannot get into PM pills and similar. I am actually quite willing to do whatever I can to improve my breast size. I have a huge disadvantage with my age and well of course, money to afford some things. So I would like to ask you people for some help for this new NBE journey!
I am really glad to get to be part of this community and sorry for my bad grammar as well, haha

Welcome and good luck Smile
Take a look here for non herbal options
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

(14-06-2014, 07:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 07:38 PM)desudesu Wrote:  I am actually about to start this NBE thing to change my appearance and finally feel comfortable about myself. The only problem is that I am 17, and well I cannot get into PM pills and similar. I am actually quite willing to do whatever I can to improve my breast size. I have a huge disadvantage with my age and well of course, money to afford some things. So I would like to ask you people for some help for this new NBE journey!

Welcome and good luck Smile
Take a look here for non herbal options
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

Thank you very much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon