Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

* I NEED TO RANT* (sorry)

I had the same discussion with my sis the other day I'm a size 6 - 8 and she's a size 16 - 18 we were at the spa in the sauna chat to some blokes in there and said we off to lunch and one say " you look like you in need of a good meal" what gives him the right to say that a little comment like that set of my negative body image again and I didn't go swimming for weeks after my sister said how dare he say that he wouldn't of said she should skip a meal so y say that to me I hate it also these Facebook PIC saying meat is for the man bones r for the dog makes my blood boil sorry my little rants over

Thank you, Bonitta and Ella Smile I do try to not let it get to my head, you have to always be humble and thankful for what you have in order to be more understanding of other peoples situations. I definitely turn to such an arrogant bitch when they start bullying me.
I hate how nasty girls get sometimes, I mean if we don't treat each other with respect and be more encouraging, how do we expect men to? No wonder some men are such assholes!

(17-06-2014, 08:36 PM)craftylei Wrote:  I had the same discussion with my sis the other day I'm a size 6 - 8 and she's a size 16 - 18 we were at the spa in the sauna chat to some blokes in there and said we off to lunch and one say " you look like you in need of a good meal" what gives him the right to say that a little comment like that set of my negative body image again and I didn't go swimming for weeks after my sister said how dare he say that he wouldn't of said she should skip a meal so y say that to me I hate it also these Facebook PIC saying meat is for the man bones r for the dog makes my blood boil sorry my little rants over

I don't understand why do you feel bad about your weight its not even an insult he probably did say something about your sisters size once you'd gone.
There are stupid picture comments about anything the meat is for men one isn't pro fat its true men mostly prefer curves to sticks not that its good to be fat.
I think most of us are looking to gain curves so its not wrong?
Its actually a good message so many young girls don't eat because fashion promotes sometimes dangerously thin as beautiful.
Don't take everything personally.

(17-06-2014, 08:20 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Hahaha definitely not saying.... Just the kind of family that's expected from their kids to speak 4 languages, play sports, an instrument (tried them all and nothing worked). Have a great degree (I'm doing medicine, all my siblings are either engineers or lawyers) to be constantly socializing to stay well connected so the pressure is on! Even marriage wise, we have a very narrow circle of people to choose from. Has to be the same level of wealth, social standards and a lot of pickiness... Unlucky for me most of the guys I've liked arent any of that, I prefer men that come from a a normal family and get motivated on their own and become successful. So I get attracted to guys with potential and not guys that is expected out of them to succeed (with a lot of family help).

Ah k....I am beginning to see. I have known a lot of people like you. Are you Persian? I hear this is common from those families. It puts a lot of pressure on you unfortunately but the pushing will hopefully help you live out a beautiful and lucrative life.

(17-06-2014, 11:49 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ah k....I am beginning to see. I have known a lot of people like you. Are you Persian? I hear this is common from those families. It puts a lot of pressure on you unfortunately but the pushing will hopefully help you live out a beautiful and lucrative life.

Nope not Persian, but Arabs and Persians are very alike. Especially big families of political history and wealth. We all know each other and other similar families from other arab countries. Both my parents are from big families and different countries. They're families didn't approve of their marriage and it was such a big deal, both their parents wanted them to marry a relative or an uprising politician (for my mom) from her country. The good thing about this it's that it makes my parents quite open minded about the idea of me marrying someone that isn't from my country, since I've got 2 ethnicities, I've got more choices than most girls I know. I think that's the only downside to my situation is that I don't have as much freedom as you guys in choosing my partner.
Here's a fun fact, when someone proposes to a girl from my circle, the father asks the guy to give him a list of the name of 60 men related to him that can vouch for him. Then the father starts asking about all these men and their background. Then they can either approval or reject him because he's just not "like them".
So it's quite hard for me to meet someone with a similar mentality and interest that my family would immediately approve of (at the end of the day they want me to be happy so I know I can convince them). Most of the guys I know are just super materialistic and shallow.
Oh and obvious downside is that everyone is super curious about everyone and wants to know your every move! I constantly hear rumors about myself and friends, sometimes it's hurtful because we've got a reputation to maintain but oh well, all experiences in life help you grow.

(17-06-2014, 08:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  This is me (shall be deleting it soon) so as I said, they can go fuck themselves.
I'm just annoyed because a girl in uni today was like why are you out without makeup? You shouldn't be so confident..

[attachment=7065]

YES, people who say you're ugly are definitely jealous of you, AA, because you're absolutely gorgeous! Your eyes are just mesmerizing, wow...

(18-06-2014, 01:17 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  YES, people who say you're ugly are definitely jealous of you, AA, because you're absolutely gorgeous! Your eyes are just mesmerizing, wow...

Thanks BB, I know they're jealous but it's so messed up how people give themselves the right to say stuff like that to a person. People usually tell me I have crazy wild eyes and an innocent face, definitely prefer "mesmerizing" hehe

(18-06-2014, 01:21 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 01:17 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  YES, people who say you're ugly are definitely jealous of you, AA, because you're absolutely gorgeous! Your eyes are just mesmerizing, wow...

Thanks BB, I know they're jealous but it's so messed up how people give themselves the right to say stuff like that to a person. People usually tell me I have crazy wild eyes and an innocent face, definitely prefer "mesmerizing" hehe

They're intimidated and they want to take you down a notch to make themselves feel better. Probably upset that, even though you don't fit the beauty standards (pale skin, light eyes, etc.), you still had the audacity to be gorgeous! You're right to just keep on being confident! People make me sick with their unwarranted opinions. "crazy wild eyes" sounds very insulting. They're big and entrancing. Smile

You're totally right BB, people always hate about others what they don't see in themselves. Make it intelligence, beauty or body, they will always try to bring you down.

So next time girls, if someone picks on your weight or your appearance just know that they simply fear you. Laugh it off because you need to be stronger than that. The world will always be filled with negativity and bad experiences, let it strengthen you. Smile hope you're all having a good day with no negative comments.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon