Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

100% Volufiline????

Im putting this to the BN community out there cause you guys are pretty savvy and knowledgeable. I've read about Volufiline and am looking to purchase a good product very soon but with a good percentage of Volufiline, and came across this....

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Mi...93833.html

.. Now i've read most of you guys have come across a 5% or 10% cream. So i don't know if i'm misunderstanding what the product says or if i'm just an idiot... but is that supposed to be 100% volufiline?? That doesn't sound right..... right? lol

Also is anyone still using a Volufiline product and seeing results?
thanks guys SmileSmile

Big Grin lol , i'm interested in the same thing at the same time Big Grin

but this cream you shared seems not likely to be for breast Dodgy
it shows that it's for wrinkle .

(Undiluted Volufiline100% from Sederma, France, and is included maximum volume 20%!
High enriched essence makes a volumized baby face with only wrinkle care!)

but i wonder if we can use it safely on breast too Dodgy

it seems to have a large quantity of volufiline Rolleyes

but if this percent is safe for BE why isn't this percent present in the famous voulfiline breast enhancement cream ?

may be it's not safe to be like that Dodgy

Getting rid of or preventing wrinkles isn't a bad deal either Big Grin

However i'm suspicious over the claims cause i would assume that everyone would jump on this is it was legitimately 100%.

I can see how breast enlargement cream would be strange to use on the face, but i too wonder if there's anything here that isn't safe for the breasts. Although some breast creams with volufiline suggest putting it on your lips too ( which if anyone has tried i would love to know how that is going).

I just about ready to start NBE and i'm finding one of the painstaking steps is finding quality products. After all the long nights of reading and researching, you finally figure out what exactly you want to start taking.... and then you realise a lot of supplements contain other ingredients you don't necessarily want. It's a long process!!!

(15-06-2014, 07:16 PM)aphro04 Wrote:  Im putting this to the BN community out there cause you guys are pretty savvy and knowledgeable. I've read about Volufiline and am looking to purchase a good product very soon but with a good percentage of Volufiline, and came across this....

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Mi...93833.html

.. Now i've read most of you guys have come across a 5% or 10% cream. So i don't know if i'm misunderstanding what the product says or if i'm just an idiot... but is that supposed to be 100% volufiline?? That doesn't sound right..... right? lol

Also is anyone still using a Volufiline product and seeing results?
thanks guys SmileSmile

i know that Breast Success has a wonderful cream with Volufiline in it and hthat it works too! to make it even better use Bovine Ovary takien orally (i suggest swanson premium brand: raw ovarian glandular) and its pretty cheap too! also before taking anything i would suggest going through a detox that i found i www.mustgrowbust.com and it has epsom salt bath. brush techniques and smoothie detoxs, etc!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon