Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else find themselves looking at women's boobs alot since

Wink 

starting NBE??

I caught myself doing it again yesterday when we were out! Im not being a pervert or anything but I seem to look at women and constantly have running through my head..

"So i wonder what size SHE is?" and "Ohh that looks like a pretty bra"
"Oh id love boobs like hers"... you know that sort of thing!

I guess when I started all this I was soo ignorant towards bras and bra sizes bands & cups. I just figured anyone with a C cup (ANY C CUP LOL) was BIG and anyone with a D was HUGE!!! What a shock when I come here and discover, E's F's G's H's and more!

Ok rant over. Just wondered if its just me lol Big Grin

Me too! I think I've actually become desensitised to women's bodies, I mainly just see them as something with which to compare my own these days! I also google image search different measurements /terms / celebrities to compare myself :S If my boyfriend saw my history he'd be pretty concerned :L

(15-06-2014, 07:52 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Me too! I think I've actually become desensitised to women's bodies, I mainly just see them as something with which to compare my own these days! I also google image search different measurements /terms / celebrities to compare myself :S If my boyfriend saw my history he'd be pretty concerned :L

Yay ! Im not alone! ha ha yes I'm the same, I compare them to myself, for the most part I get jealous but oh well lol

yup, me,.and everyyone else on this forum too.

this is psychological. The front part of your brain is activated because you are concerned about it.

(15-06-2014, 07:54 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 07:52 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Me too! I think I've actually become desensitised to women's bodies, I mainly just see them as something with which to compare my own these days! I also google image search different measurements /terms / celebrities to compare myself :S If my boyfriend saw my history he'd be pretty concerned :L

Yay ! Im not alone! ha ha yes I'm the same, I compare them to myself, for the most part I get jealous but oh well lol

Same! But these days I don't get so stressed about it I suppose. The weirdest is probably when trying to determine how others see my boobs, I'll type in 'small boobs', 'medium boobs' and 'big boobs' and compare myself to what comes up in the search xD

(15-06-2014, 07:58 PM)isobasic Wrote:  

Same! But these days I don't get so stressed about it I suppose. The weirdest is probably when trying to determine how others see my boobs, I'll type in 'small boobs', 'medium boobs' and 'big boobs' and compare myself to what comes up in the search xD

* opens up google to type in small/medium/large boobs and make comparions Wink *

(15-06-2014, 08:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

* opens up google to type in small/medium/large boobs and make comparions Wink *

Oh no, I've lead you down the path of insanity :O

(15-06-2014, 08:41 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 08:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Oh no, I've lead you down the path of insanity :O

YEP... REALLY wishing I hadn't googled THAT!!! Shy

Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!

The fascination to have huge boobs takes a toll for individuals who are self conscience about their breast size. We see it over and over here in the desperation from minors to adults feeling inadequate about their lack of size in their posts. (Scary)

Most members come here wanting to find or learn about breast growth. So I'd caution members about the weight and tone of their posts in regards to unrealistic claims of growth, and over the top pics and how it may have un-intended consequence into driving people into taking dangerous risks when supplementing. We (all) have an obligation to be responsible and sensitive for individuals needing guidance and support here. (KEEP IT REAL PLEASE)

Question-what's the average breast size?

You'd be surprised!!

(15-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!

The fascination to have huge boobs takes a toll for individuals who are self conscience about their breast size. We see it over and over here in the desperation from minors to adults feeling inadequate about their lack of size in their posts. (Scary)

Most members come here wanting to find or learn about breast growth. So I'd caution members about the weight and tone of their posts in regards to unrealistic claims of growth, and over the top pics and how it may have un-intended consequence into driving people into taking dangerous risks when supplementing. We (all) have an obligation to be responsible and sensitive for individuals needing guidance and support here. (KEEP IT REAL PLEASE)

Question-what's the average breast size?

You'd be surprised!!

Its all good Lotus Smile This isn't about me wanting bigger goal boobs or anybody else for that matter. Its just curiosity as to what other women look like and do others make obersvations now since starting this journey! A little jealously granted at times but like I said my goal hasn't changed and I never wanted huge breasts nor encouraging anyone else so either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon