Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else find themselves looking at women's boobs alot since

(17-06-2014, 04:11 AM)yellow_ Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 07:48 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I find myself looking at mine a lot more too, even when walking by reflections in glass, mirrors, car paint etc. it's bad! LOL

I do that too Blush its a novelty being able to see some boobies jiggling for the first time in my life!

You & I, Ella! I will be in the bathroom and thought oh wow, they can jiggle now!! Smile

Does it make me a weirdo i check out my car too whenever i pass glass or reflective buildings ... LolBig Grin

Oh yeah. I've been checking out other women's breasts too since I got here. I also try to label their cup sizes... Big Grin

OMG YES! I'm obsessively wondering the cup size of everyone, and comparing my boobs to theirs. Oh and butts too!
I'm always like no I bet hers look bigger without a bra or she's definitely wearing the wrong bra size.
I've actually asked a few people about their cup size haha *hides face in shame*, was getting my nails done the other day and the manicurist had huge boobs. I had to ask her and she said she's a 38DD, definitely wearing the wrong band size because she looked like a 34. Ohhh & she said that half her boobs don't fit in the cup so she places it under the cup so that she doesn't look overly busty. She's constantly trying to hide it but that's only going to make them sag :/

I also asked a friend of a friend when we went out for coffee haha I think I'm beginning to scare people!

I'm also constantly checking my boobs out too, every day I have to properly inspect them. It's driving me crazy!!

You girls are lucky I can't even compare myself to most other women I just feel ugly and jealous.

(17-06-2014, 07:41 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  OMG YES! I'm obsessively wondering the cup size of everyone, and comparing my boobs to theirs. Oh and butts too!
I'm always like no I bet hers look bigger without a bra or she's definitely wearing the wrong bra size.
I've actually asked a few people about their cup size haha *hides face in shame*, was getting my nails done the other day and the manicurist had huge boobs. I had to ask her and she said she's a 38DD, definitely wearing the wrong band size because she looked like a 34. Ohhh & she said that half her boobs don't fit in the cup so she places it under the cup so that she doesn't look overly busty. She's constantly trying to hide it but that's only going to make them sag :/

I also asked a friend of a friend when we went out for coffee haha I think I'm beginning to scare people!

I'm also constantly checking my boobs out too, every day I have to properly inspect them. It's driving me crazy!!

HA HA Aqua. OMG I cant believe you ask people their cup sizes lol
I bet they were just floored! Its funny its like youre in my head.
I sit there thinking to myself I wonder if they are wearing a push up bra or not. Ive really gotten into bras lately and im astounded at how they can alter/enhance or alternatively flatten youre shape! They are like the ultimate new fashion accessory!!!!

(17-06-2014, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 07:41 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  OMG YES! I'm obsessively wondering the cup size of everyone, and comparing my boobs to theirs. Oh and butts too!

I sit there thinking to myself I wonder if they are wearing a push up bra or not. Ive really gotten into bras lately and im astounded at how they can alter/enhance or alternatively flatten youre shape! They are like the ultimate new fashion accessory!!!!

Haha and I won't stop! No one can stop me from boob creeping! I mean if you're walking around with DDs, I bet you're just dying to be asked! So I'm just doing them a favor really hehe
But it's true, bras are so deceiving! Poor men, I'm sure they're constantly disappointed when the bra is taken off. As Timarie say, that's all false advertisement haha

(17-06-2014, 08:38 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  

Haha and I won't stop! No one can stop me from boob creeping! I mean if you're walking around with DDs, I bet you're just dying to be asked! So I'm just doing them a favor really hehe
But it's true, bras are so deceiving! Poor men, I'm sure they're constantly disappointed when the bra is taken off. As Timarie say, that's all false advertisement haha
PMSL Big Grin

(17-06-2014, 08:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

PMSL Big Grin

TOTES. When my housemates are out I go and look at my boobs in every mirror in the house to see if they look bigger/smaller than in my bedroom light xD

And yeah, I used to wear so much padding! Now I mainly avoid it to a)deflect creepers and b) not disappoint the bf with the appearance of sudden overnight growth that mysteriously disappears when it comes off xD One time I pulled a sneaky though...I had this vvv tight dress that looked amazing on, but made me look totally flat, so I wore a vvv padded bra. Bf didn't notice until he found it on the floor the next day and was most indignant at my deception xD

(18-06-2014, 01:12 AM)isobasic Wrote:  

PMSL Big Grin

TOTES. When my housemates are out I go and look at my boobs in every mirror in the house to see if they look bigger/smaller than in my bedroom light xD

And yeah, I used to wear so much padding! Now I mainly avoid it to a)deflect creepers and b) not disappoint the bf with the appearance of sudden overnight growth that mysteriously disappears when it comes off xD One time I pulled a sneaky though...I had this vvv tight dress that looked amazing on, but made me look totally flat, so I wore a vvv padded bra. Bf didn't notice until he found it on the floor the next day and was most indignant at my deception xD

You better hope theres no cameras in their bedrooms lol

(18-06-2014, 01:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 01:12 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  HA HA Aqua. OMG I cant believe you ask people their cup sizes lol

PMSL Big Grin

You better hope theres no cameras in their bedrooms lol

Shit, NOW I hope xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon