Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else find themselves looking at women's boobs alot since

Reading this thread makes me chuckle. Glad I'm not the only one looking at women's boobs and comparing them to my own! Also I've somewhat become a...I don't know, bra nazi? Seeing someone wearing a bra that's the wrong size makes me all uncomfortable.

I agree! I find myself looking at other women's breasts all the time. Would I like that shape? That size? Those are too big.. Those are small but look nice on her body type.. I wonder what cup size that is.. They're wearing the wrong size bra... And on and on lol

Hahaha! Exactly! It's so nice to know we're not alone Tongue. Boobs are wonderful!

(15-07-2014, 11:10 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Reading this thread makes me chuckle. Glad I'm not the only one looking at women's boobs and comparing them to my own! Also I've somewhat become a...I don't know, bra nazi? Seeing someone wearing a bra that's the wrong size makes me all uncomfortable.

AhAh!!!agreee!!!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon