Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what's the best brand of volufiline&how far do you think volufilin can help us girls?

Lightbulb 

i'm preparing for my new routine that will include swanson raw ovarian glandular, msm, fenugreek and maybe maca from time to time and absolutely a volufiline cream that will be my routine basic Smile

and i really wonder if there's many studies show that volufline can increase the lipogenesis by (3% to 8% ) every 60 days, so why you girls don't give the volufiline the attention it's worth ?

3 to 8 % of fat cells increase every 60 days is not a small deal Dodgy

so i really wanna know each girl opinion here about volufiline Rolleyes

and i made a lot of searches about the best brand and i found many many brands DodgyRolleyes

total curve cream (unfortunately Sold only cream+pills package 70$ on total curve website & 40$ on amazon )

bountiful breast cream (40$)

IsoSensuals ENHANCE | Breast Enlargement Cream (56$)

breast success cream (17$)

volufiline platinum ( from japan ) (61$)

Aumenti cream ( 17$ )

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum (Eveline) (13$)

and i think the best brands are

IsoSensuals ENHANCE
total curve
bountiful breast

i think IsoSensuals ENHANCE is the best and will be my choice Smile
so girls, any ideas ? Rolleyes

(17-06-2014, 03:17 PM)lora Wrote:  i'm preparing for my new routine that will include swanson raw ovarian glandular, msm, fenugreek and maybe maca from time to time and absolutely a volufiline cream that will be my routine basic Smile

and i really wonder if there's many studies show that volufline can increase the lipogenesis by (3% to 8% ) every 60 days, so why you girls don't give the volufiline the attention it's worth ?

3 to 8 % of fat cells increase every 60 days is not a small deal Dodgy

so i really wanna know each girl opinion here about volufiline Rolleyes

and i made a lot of searches about the best brand and i found many many brands DodgyRolleyes

total curve cream (unfortunately Sold only cream+pills package 70$ on total curve website & 40$ on amazon )

bountiful breast cream (40$)

IsoSensuals ENHANCE | Breast Enlargement Cream (56$)

breast success cream (17$)

volufiline platinum ( from japan ) (61$)

Aumenti cream ( 17$ )

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum (Eveline) (13$)

and i think the best brands are

IsoSensuals ENHANCE
total curve
bountiful breast

i think IsoSensuals ENHANCE is the best and will be my choice Smile
so girls, any ideas ? Rolleyes

http://www.amazon.com/EXTREME-Super-Concentrated-Modeling--TOTAL-PUSH-UP/dp/B002BS7XX6/ref=sr_1_4?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1403110061&sr=1-4&keywords=slim+extreme

Is this a product with volufiline? It's quite cheap compared to the others, so I'll try it Big Grin

Lora I used Isosensuals Enhance and sorry to say but it did nothing for me. What annoyed me too was that it said that studies proved an increase of up to 18% in the first 8 weeks. But when you purchased the product it said you had to use for 6 months! Plus their testimonials never got any bigger and I monitored that over 3 +months.
In my case I used it twice a day as per instructions and never missed. I noticed no change.
I have heard better things about Eveline 3D however. I just didn't like the artificial ingrediants in it so never tried it myself.

I've been reading about this a lot and I'm totally interested in trying them!!

I read a thread on another site (I'll have to do some digging to find it), where girls were talking about this. One of them used a few different ones and her opinion was this: she said that the Eveline Slim Extreme 3d Super-concentrated Serum Shaping Buttocks worked, but it only gave like a nice instant-like plump, but didn't stick around (she used it on her face, breasts and butt for 3 months). She said the Aumenti Bust Augmentation and Firming Lotion was the best that she tried and it wasn't an instant plump, that it was a gradual increase. That I actually believe because of the ingredients. It's the only one that I've found that has Emu oil in it (which is a carrier oil that allows deeper penetration of product(s) apparently). It also has Volufiline, Bio-bustyl and Tripeptide 5.

Now, I'm NOT saying use these. I still need to do some research on all of the ingredients for both of them to make sure there's nothing toxic in them. But those 2 and the Isosensuals are the top 3 that I'm personally considering using. If I find something dangerous in one of them, I'll update y'all.

(19-06-2014, 08:49 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I've been reading about this a lot and I'm totally interested in trying them!!

I read a thread on another site (I'll have to do some digging to find it), where girls were talking about this. One of them used a few different ones and her opinion was this: she said that the Eveline Slim Extreme 3d Super-concentrated Serum Shaping Buttocks worked, but it only gave like a nice instant-like plump, but didn't stick around (she used it on her face, breasts and butt for 3 months). She said the Aumenti Bust Augmentation and Firming Lotion was the best that she tried and it wasn't an instant plump, that it was a gradual increase. That I actually believe because of the ingredients. It's the only one that I've found that has Emu oil in it (which is a carrier oil that allows deeper penetration of product(s) apparently). It also has Volufiline, Bio-bustyl and Tripeptide 5.

Now, I'm NOT saying use these. I still need to do some research on all of the ingredients for both of them to make sure there's nothing toxic in them. But those 2 and the Isosensuals are the top 3 that I'm personally considering using. If I find something dangerous in one of them, I'll update y'all.

Charlie let me know what you find/think of the following ingrediants which are in isosensuals enhance (fyi i chose them as they had the least artficial ingrediants).. ok back to it lol : potassium sorbate and : phenoxyethanol

CAUTION: i brought eveline 3D last year and what turned up had ALOT more chemical preservatives that was listed in the ingrediants by the sellers!
That also happened with two other "all natural ingrediants" breast creams i brought too.
So if you buy ANY ask the seller for a "complete" list of ingrediants off the product back because they are sneaky buggers! I lost alot of money this way Sad

(19-06-2014, 09:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-06-2014, 08:49 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I've been reading about this a lot and I'm totally interested in trying them!!

Charlie let me know what you find/think of the following ingrediants which are in isosensuals enhance (fyi i chose them as they had the least artficial ingrediants).. ok back to it lol : potassium sorbate and : phenoxyethanol

CAUTION: i brought eveline 3D last year and what turned up had ALOT more chemical preservatives that was listed in the ingrediants by the sellers!
That also happened with two other "all natural ingrediants" breast creams i brought too.
So if you buy ANY ask the seller for a "complete" list of ingrediants off the product back because they are sneaky buggers! I lost alot of money this way Sad

This is what I've found:
**Phenoxyethanol: is a synthetic preservative that is made from toxic and carconeginic compounds (even though many beauty companies use it as a preservative). Japan has actually banned the use of this chemical in products. This one sounds much worse than the potassium sorbate.

"The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on phenoxyethanol states that it can cause skin and lung irritation. It's also toxic to the kidneys, nervous system, and liver, and repeated, long-term exposure can cause organ damage. It notes that toxic effects can occur through inhalation, skin exposure, and ingestion. The toxicity effects listed in the MSDS are based on exposure to the preservative when it's undiluted, and scientists agree that in high doses phenoxyethanol is toxic." http://www.wellnesstoday.com/beauty/phen...is-it-safe

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/7...XYETHANOL/

**Potassium Sorbate: is also a preservative and is the potassium salt of sorbic acid.

I looked through many websites (for both ingredients), but the lady on here lays it out pretty well:
http://toxicbeautyblog.com/toxic-ingredi...te-debate/

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/7...M_SORBATE/

I emailed Isosensuals asking for a complete list of ingredients in their Curve cream (for butt). I find it strange that they have a link to see the ingredients in their Enhance, and lay out every single ingredient. And do the same for the Curve butt PILLS. Yet, for their Curve butt CREAM, the only ingredient they mention is Voluplus with NO link to ingredients. So, I'm thinking either something shady is going on, OR the only ingredient in it is Voluplus. And if the latter is the case, I'll be buying that one. I'll let you know what they say when they reply to my email.

Side note- I don't think it matters if it's marketed for butt or for boobs with volufine or voluplus. I've read a bunch of threads about girls using boob cream on the butt and visa versa. So I'll probably use whatever I get on both.

(22-06-2014, 05:06 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(19-06-2014, 09:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

This is what I've found:
**Phenoxyethanol: is a synthetic preservative that is made from toxic and carconeginic compounds (even though many beauty companies use it as a preservative). Japan has actually banned the use of this chemical in products. This one sounds much worse than the potassium sorbate.

"The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on phenoxyethanol states that it can cause skin and lung irritation. It's also toxic to the kidneys, nervous system, and liver, and repeated, long-term exposure can cause organ damage. It notes that toxic effects can occur through inhalation, skin exposure, and ingestion. The toxicity effects listed in the MSDS are based on exposure to the preservative when it's undiluted, and scientists agree that in high doses phenoxyethanol is toxic." http://www.wellnesstoday.com/beauty/phen...is-it-safe

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/7...XYETHANOL/

**Potassium Sorbate: is also a preservative and is the potassium salt of sorbic acid.

I looked through many websites (for both ingredients), but the lady on here lays it out pretty well:
http://toxicbeautyblog.com/toxic-ingredi...te-debate/

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/7...M_SORBATE/

Thanks for that. Im glad i dont use the stuff anymore. I believe it comes down to "if you cant eat it then dont use it!"
Not to say i follow that rule but when it comes to crap im rubbing into my skin i go as natural as humanly possible.

Yeah. I'm hoping I can find one that's safe to use. I was mostly excited about volufiline/voluplus to help plump my face up a bit. I can always use that other stuff for my butt/boobs (emu oil, avacado oil, flaxseed oil, etc etc etc etc). But I don't think any of that would have an effect on my face.

(22-06-2014, 06:34 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Yeah. I'm hoping I can find one that's safe to use. I was mostly excited about volufiline/voluplus to help plump my face up a bit. I can always use that other stuff for my butt/boobs (emu oil, avacado oil, flaxseed oil, etc etc etc etc). But I don't think any of that would have an effect on my face.

I did read that volufiline is the new plumping trend for faces etc lol put it this way even a very slight increase in plumpness on your face wouldn't be recognizable on your boobs/butt you know.
I googled extensively and Isosensuals unfortunately seemed to be the most pure product out there. But now having read about those two id still be reluctant to ever try it again.
By rights maca should work and we wont need any of this ****t anyway Big Grin I just hope in my case that 500mg per day will do cause I cant go higher Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon