Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

FAVORITE AVATAR:
I am always trying to create new fun threads that can start up a conversation. A few have been a hit so far! An idea I had was to mention who has your favorite AVATAR!

I would have to say I love BonitaDD's avatar! WOW can't keep staring at it and if I am brave enough I may just try and recreate it with my own pic! Who has your favorite AVATAR at the moment? Let hear it!

I gotta say AquaArab's Avatar (AAA?) really works for me.
P-)

(17-06-2014, 07:46 PM)Pirate Wrote:  I gotta say AquaArab's Avatar (AAA?) really works for me.
P-)

Yes I agree! Hers is amazing!

Aqua yes! Im a fan of Karrens avatars, always holding the same pose so you know its her but lots of different looks and always with the beautiful smile!

Um...echapman's. So pretty and sexy!Blush

Yeah I love my avatar too hehe, she's a famous singer in the Middle East. There's a few similarities between us and that's why I chose her.

EllaCraigs previous avatar in the red & black bra was on point!

(17-06-2014, 08:04 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Yeah I love my avatar too hehe, she's a famous singer in the Middle East. There's a few similarities between us and that's why I chose her.

EllaCraigs previous avatar in the red & black bra was on point!

Aw thank you aqua Smile I dunno why but I always think "fergie" when I see your avatar? is it just me? either way both are stunningly sexy!

Smile thanks I chose this one when I had blonde hair because she was a natural busty model Brooke something I think.
I love your new one busty bride!

(17-06-2014, 08:26 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Smile thanks I chose this one when I had blonde hair because she was a natural busty model Brooke something I think.
I love your new one busty bride!

Which one? I just went back to an old one I liked the best, love the color on my dress! I also thought it was a bit more modest but it was taken before the PM and recent gain!

at first, i thought that AquaArab's avatar was herself lol

So who is this middle eastern singer ? nancy ajram? haifa? (trying to guess!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon