Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair tips

http://www.womansday.com/style-beauty/be...nts-110251

Some of these sound messy like 1\2 cup of honey it goes everywhere when I eat it never mind put it on my head.
But I will try the yogurt one later and see how it goes actually I had a cracked egg in the box so I'll add it to save wasting it.
This is how I found the coffee rinse I was like what can I do with this coffee when I'm trying not to have caffeine.

AquaArab, absolutely LOVING your hair !
we can also see half your face on that pic. beautiful face.
You should start an eyebrow topic . I have thick eyebrows that haven't been touched ever . Kind of like Cara delevinge but thicker .. so i need your help =D

(18-06-2014, 02:15 PM)echapman Wrote:  Everyone in here has such lovely hair and I'm over here like... should I color mine again? In my defense I do hair so I am sort of addicted to changing it. All in all my hair stays pretty healthy though!

My biggest tips are-

Use thermal protection. I don't care if you are just blow drying your hair. You better spray it!

Never use hot water on your hair. It is the same as putting a hot styling tool on it with no protection.

DO NOT USE BOX COLOR. Hair stylists are not trying to take your money when we say this. Box color is unpredictable and 80 percent of the time even we can't fix it! Most of them contain vegetable or metallic dyes... I have blow dried people's hair who had box dye on it and THEIR HAIR STARTED SMOKING. NO. DO NOT DO IT. I WILL MAKE YOU GO OUT IN THE YARD AND PICK A SWITCH AND I WILL WHIP YOU WITH IT.

As for my personal routine... I've had every color under the sun. I had bright red hair when I got married then 2 weeks later decided "eh, let's see what blonde looks like." The blonde stayed until I just got sick of messing with the roots (my hair grows like a weed and I had to do my new growth every two weeks), so I chopped it off and went brunette. My hair isn't really damaged at all. I take good care of it. I use a pre-wash by Beth Minardi a few times a week as well as coconut oil hair masks. I also use a leave-in as well as a smoothing oil. I'm a total product junkie so if anyone is wanting any advice about products I am your gal lol.

Attaching two of my favorite hairs I've had. I have fine hair, but enough of it for three people. While I like it short there is just too much of it and once it grows a little it looks too bulky. :/

VERY pretty, Emily!! BEAUTIFUL eyes!!!!

Arab & Peggy, you BOTH have great hair!! And I want it, NOW!!!!!

Thanks Missed Miss.

@Bonita: I made the coffee rinse today and shedded less hair. THANKS for this tip. But my hair seems a bit dry now.
You have really wild and full hair, I like it. I believe it would look even better if you would trim 2 inches, what about a "U-cut"? Smile

-[attachment=7086]Oh I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! My hair is UTTER SHIT lately! Its knotting up and I cant get the knots out!!!
Its very dry too Sad
Must go try take a pic! Smile BRB

OH MY GOODNESS! Ive never seen my hair from the back before! BOY DO I NEED A HAIR CUT!!! No wonder its dry and falling out!!! ROFL my hair reminds me of a horses mane!!!! :p

Wow! I'm seeing everyone in a completely different light now that I've seen the back of your heads. Tongue Gorgeous hair people! Wow! Ella, OMG you're like a princess with that hair! And Peggy, yours is so beautiful and healthy! I love this thread too.

(19-06-2014, 07:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow! I'm seeing everyone in a completely different light now that I've seen the back of your heads. Tongue Gorgeous hair people! Wow! Ella, OMG you're like a princess with that hair! And Peggy, yours is so beautiful and healthy! I love this thread too.

Your turn Jen Tongue
Thanks too, kill for some of the hair on here too lol

Its making us all seem a little more real when you see bits of us other than our boobs or avatars!

(19-06-2014, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-06-2014, 07:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow! I'm seeing everyone in a completely different light now that I've seen the back of your heads. Tongue Gorgeous hair people! Wow! Ella, OMG you're like a princess with that hair! And Peggy, yours is so beautiful and healthy! I love this thread too.

Your turn Jen Tongue
Thanks too, kill for some of the hair on here too lol

Its making us all seem a little more real when you see bits of us other than our boobs or avatars!

Tongue Maybe tomorrow if I have time! I know I have back pics somewhere but I'd have to dig.

Thanks Jen! Smile

Ella or should I call you Dornröschen (Sleeping Beauty)? Tongue You need to trim your hair. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon