Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Mass

Hello, everyone!!! I've been gone for a while taking a break from NBE. I decided to come back in and try BO. So a few weeks ago I had my annual exam that detected a lump in my left breast which is my smaller one. So I went and head my ever first mammogram, with diagnostic testing and an ultrasound that proved I did have a mass of some sort. I am scheduled Monday for a core ultrasound biopsy to see if the mass is benign. I was doing some research about masses and found out that excessive estrogen produced during puberty can cause abnormal breast tissue to grow. So my thoughs are the only herb I was taking was PM for 3 months before I decided to quit it. I gained 10 pounds and incurred a lot of cellulite. My saliva tests came back that I am in pre menopause with very little estrogen. I took this test before starting pm. Do we really know exactly how these herbals work inside our body. If PM is suppose to produce estrogen which mine is low why would my body not use the estrogen in the right way?

I want to start BO next. But I need to wait for the results of the biopsy. So if I have this benign abnormal mass in my breast does that mean I should not do BO or any herbals for that reason. Does this make me more susceptible to cancer. I do have a family history of Breast Cancer on my moms side. I also have a breast cyst. My sisters have cyst too.

Currently I am using the non herbal formula Isosenuals cream.

Would love some feedback from all you great knowledgeable peeps.
Thanks so much I really appreciate your help.

Gee, I wouldn't take ANY hormonal supplements anymore after this scare! This is your body telling you NO in my opinion. You don't need to take supplements to grow. They are obviously very dangerous. So sorry you're having to go through this.

Sorry to hear that Tinytots! Sad

How much PM did you take and which brand? Did you cycle it?

You haven't made a saliva test after PM, right?

I hope the abnormal mass in your breast is benign.

I too have a cyst in my breast, but never took PM and I am also low in estradiol...

(18-06-2014, 05:35 PM)Tinytots Wrote:  Hello, everyone!!! I've been gone for a while taking a break from NBE. I decided to come back in and try BO. So a few weeks ago I had my annual exam that detected a lump in my left breast which is my smaller one. So I went and head my ever first mammogram, with diagnostic testing and an ultrasound that proved I did have a mass of some sort. I am scheduled Monday for a core ultrasound biopsy to see if the mass is benign. I was doing some research about masses and found out that excessive estrogen produced during puberty can cause abnormal breast tissue to grow. So my thoughs are the only herb I was taking was PM for 3 months before I decided to quit it. I gained 10 pounds and incurred a lot of cellulite. My saliva tests came back that I am in pre menopause with very little estrogen. I took this test before starting pm. Do we really know exactly how these herbals work inside our body. If PM is suppose to produce estrogen which mine is low why would my body not use the estrogen in the right way?

I want to start BO next. But I need to wait for the results of the biopsy. So if I have this benign abnormal mass in my breast does that mean I should not do BO or any herbals for that reason. Does this make me more susceptible to cancer. I do have a family history of Breast Cancer on my moms side. I also have a breast cyst. My sisters have cyst too.

Currently I am using the non herbal formula Isosenuals cream.

Would love some feedback from all you great knowledgeable peeps.
Thanks so much I really appreciate your help.

Tinytots you make a good point about the Pm and estrogen. And agreed did you do a test after using PM to see if your levels rose?
I have a fear of BO given it makes your sex organs grown (correct me if im wrong) but would that not in turn make the benign cyst grow too?

Biggest question to the doctors once confirmed its benign is "will it stay that way?" if you took something that influences your hormones "can the cyst turn dangerous" ... then make your decision from there.

But yes again having read theres some very questionable PM out there it makes you wonder which ones are the dodgey ones and how would we ever know... We have to trust the suppliers and hope the PM we get is from the right region and has the health benefits we require from it Sad

Hi Tiny my dear friend, I missed ya!. Wink

Sorry to hear about the mass, we all pray it's benign. I'd wait before starting a cycle of BO, and here's why: (this is from the Self Breast Exam Thread)

(15-06-2014, 12:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
Hormone therapy

Hormone therapy is a cancer treatment that removes hormones or blocks their action and stops cancer cells from growing. Hormones are substances made by glands in the body and circulated in the bloodstream. Some hormones can cause certain cancers to grow. If tests show that the cancer cells have places where hormones can attach (receptors), drugs, surgery, or radiation therapy is used to reduce the production of hormones or block them from working. The hormone estrogen, which makes some breast cancers grow, is made mainly by the ovaries. Treatment to stop the ovaries from making estrogen is called ovarian ablation.

Hormone therapy with tamoxifen is often given to patients with early stages of breast cancer and those with metastatic breast cancer (cancer that has spread to other parts of the body). Hormone therapy with tamoxifen or estrogens can act on cells all over the body and may increase the chance of developing endometrial cancer. Women taking tamoxifen should have a pelvic exam every year to look for any signs of cancer. Any vaginal bleeding, other than menstrual bleeding, should be reported to a doctor as soon as possible.

Hormone therapy with an aromatase inhibitor is given to some postmenopausal women who have hormone-dependent breast cancer. Hormone-dependent breast cancer needs the hormone estrogen to grow. Aromatase inhibitors decrease the body's estrogen by blocking an enzyme called aromatase from turning androgen into estrogen.

For the treatment of early stage breast cancer, certain aromatase inhibitors may be used as adjuvant therapy instead of tamoxifen or after 2 or more years of tamoxifen. For the treatment of metastatic breast cancer, aromatase inhibitors are being tested in clinical trials to compare them to hormone therapy with tamoxifen.
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/t...Keypoint25

I'm also sorry to hear that. Good decision to stop. Try eating more fiber (fruits, grains), and less refined foods. I believe green tea is a good anticancer drink. While it is believed to be used for reduction, right now, that's not the top priority. Calcium, vitamin D and other vitamins help against cancers too. The link below is an attempt at scientific understanding.
The ingredients on the iso product look safe, but I think to hold off on it, and focus on cancer fighting foods first. Soy has mixed results, it is cancer preventative, but then again soy can also promote existing cancer.

Guys, please don't scare her! We don't know if she has cancer!

Breast cysts can have different reasons. As I wrote before I too have a cyst in my breast since 2 or 3 years but my doc confirmed its not cancer. The cyst does not grow and I am low in estradiol. BUT I have a thyroid disorder and I know that Iodine deficiency can cause fibrocystic breasts. http://drtorihudson.com/articles/natural...c-breasts/

Quote:It has been known for a long time that for the thyroid gland to secrete thyroxine (its hormone), it requires iodine. Thyroid hormone with low or even normal thyroid function may result in improvement of fibrocystic breasts. These results suggest that iodine deficiency may be a causative factor in fibrocystic breasts. The breast has an affinity for both thyroid hormone and iodine. Without iodine, the breast tissue becomes more sensitive to estrogenic stimulation, which in turn produces microcysts high in potassium. The potassium is believed to be an irritant that produces fibrosis and eventually cyst isolation.

Tinytots, have you ever checked your thyroid???

PS: Of course its important to eat healthy and many anti-cancer fighting foods.

(18-06-2014, 08:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  Guys, please don't scare her! We don't know if she has cancer!

Breast cysts can have different reasons. As I wrote before I too have a cyst in my breast since 2 or 3 years but my doc confirmed its not cancer. The cyst does not grow and I am low in estradiol. BUT I have a thyroid disorder and I know that Iodine deficiency can cause fibrocystic breasts. http://drtorihudson.com/articles/natural...c-breasts/

Quote:It has been known for a long time that for the thyroid gland to secrete thyroxine (its hormone), it requires iodine. Thyroid hormone with low or even normal thyroid function may result in improvement of fibrocystic breasts. These results suggest that iodine deficiency may be a causative factor in fibrocystic breasts. The breast has an affinity for both thyroid hormone and iodine. Without iodine, the breast tissue becomes more sensitive to estrogenic stimulation, which in turn produces microcysts high in potassium. The potassium is believed to be an irritant that produces fibrosis and eventually cyst isolation.

Tinytots, have you ever checked your thyroid???

PS: Of course its important to eat healthy and many anti-cancer fighting foods.

Good point Peggy, and thanks, (certainly that was not my intent)

This is what I wanted to point out,

Quote:Some hormones can cause certain cancers to grow.

Waiting to hear the results before proceeding on a cycle of BO seems prudent. I had a rough go on BO, I believe it causes a immune response at first. (just my opinion though, I could elaborate further for those who would like). Are there hormones in BO?, do we really know?. They feed bovines what?, exactly, hormones.

My intent is not to scare. I realize that benign cysts aren't cancers, but they are a risk factor for later occurrence. My intent is to prove if tumors or benign cysts can be reversed (I believe they can, but the medical industry would tell you otherwise; the medical industry also tells you NBE is not possible). Even without the scare of cysts, the most effort still needs to be taken to avoid tumors. My attitude is to not take chances, and make a maximum effort to avoid anything that can cause tumors regardless of how healthy. Your doctor might also blame NBE completely, including anything that shows evidence of antitumor, for any cysts or tumors. I agree that some NBE ingredients can cause health problems, but others are beneficial to health. Benign or not, I believe reversing it is a higher priority than NBE. Once resolved, focus on NBE all you want, while still avoiding problematic ingredients.

Speaking of iodine deficiency, there was an interesting show on Dr. Oz , it said Iron deficiency can be easily checked by checking the color under the eyelids. Red meant iron levels, and white meant there was iron deficiency. Iron is one indication that other minerals may be low too.
Wink 

Hi everyone, Thanks so much for all your comments and concerns.
Hi Lotus! Missed you to sweetie..Big Grin

I was taking Ainterol PM extract, cream and spray. Then switched to a brand on ebay that a lady made near my home town. I used her pm oil for massage as well. I didn't have any problems taking PM after my system got use to it. I also took other supplements as well. So I don't think it was just the PM.

My biggest concern as well is if the mass is benign should I stop all NBE. After the biopsy they are suppose to insert a titanium chip into the mass so they can locate the mass during my next visit. Not sure how the body is suppose to react to that. I don't like that Idea at all.

I never had my thyroid tested. I am setting up an appointment with my Chiropractor to have my blood work done. He is more than a Chrio, he's very holistic.

I know in my heart this is benign. I am not worried at all. But this sure puts a damper on my NBE program.
I will let ya all know what happens when I get my results back.
Thanks again for all your support...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon