Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and need heeeeeeeeelp!!!

Exclamation 

Hi everybody i am a new member and i really really really need your help because i want to start a program to enlarge my breasts but i have no idea about what to use and what to expect so please help me with your trials and results wwaiting for your help Sad
Rainbow 

No one wants to give me some advice or a little help please help just some information on where to begin and what to begin with?????
I am really desperate because no one reply to my question Sad

Well do you know anything about your hormones?

It's difficult for us to tell you what to take because we don't know your hormones, lifestyle, cycle, etc. Literally everyone on here takes something different and what works for some will not work for others.

When I first joined the forum I spent hours reading and reading through the forums until I posted. That way I sort of had a basis of what I thought would work for me. There are a lot of helpful posts on this site and you should check them out!

Happy growing!

(19-06-2014, 01:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  Well do you know anything about your hormones?

It's difficult for us to tell you what to take because we don't know your hormones, lifestyle, cycle, etc. Literally everyone on here takes something different and what works for some will not work for others.

When I first joined the forum I spent hours reading and reading through the forums until I posted. That way I sort of had a basis of what I thought would work for me. There are a lot of helpful posts on this site and you should check them out!

Happy growing!

Thanks alot well i guess i Will start by visiting thé doc for some hormones' numbers again thank you verry much wish you happy growing tooWink

If you don't want to do hormone stuff use a suction device like the noggleberry or kangzhu cups to grow tissue but you need to devote time to this method every day for the long term (months to years). But it does work because the negative pressure forces tissue growth. But like the others suggested there's a wealth of info here Smile Good luck!

I have a suggestion. You could grow hops, any asparagus, or fenugreek in a garden.
Fenugreek might be readily available as a spice.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here, have you tried noogling?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon