Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what size do i look?

I am having a really hard time determining my size, professional fittings and online calculators are no help as I get a variety of answers. My underbust is 28" and across my bust is 33". Thank you Smile

(21-06-2014, 06:10 AM)sofiasaper Wrote:  I am having a really hard time determining my size, professional fittings and online calculators are no help as I get a variety of answers. My underbust is 28" and across my bust is 33". Thank you Smile

Hi Sofia welcome to Breast Nexus,

Btw, your breasts are beautiful, have you ever measured the cups?

Wink

Well you could try 28d or 30c I can t see them so I went by measurement but it just means try to find a cup that fits you on a 28 or 30 bandsize but no bigger really a cup by measurement is just an estimate because a bust measurement doesn't really measure the whole volume of the breast so thats why its important to find somewhere that sells the bandsize and try on the cups just try not to go bigger than a 30 on the band even though it will feel tight to begin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon