Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stop what you're doing, and watch this!

Exclamation 

So I was browsing Tumblr and I see this video, BRA FITTING 101. I saw alot of good feedback so I watch it and OMG I was amazed. She tells you what an improper bra looks like, teaches you the right way to measure, shows you how to calculate you measurements, and shows you what a proper bra looks like. It turns out that I was 2 bra sizes bigger than what I thought!

So here is the link to the vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ

Great find! ! ! Thanks for sharing this little gem.

Thank you for the link!

It's such a refreshing read however I have been brain wash so badly over the years and I can't believe I am two cups bigger! I always assumed I was an A because I am so flat!

Since I'm a bio-male, the cup sizing is a little off. I used to play all kinds of sports in school, so I had a very broad chest and that skews the results. I wish there was a better way, like maybe measuring the actual displacement of the breast's. I think that would be a far truer way to go.

Great video!

This is a very helpful vid. Thanks for sharing! As it turns out, I'm a 30B not 32A. That makes sense, seeing as how the 32As give me that spillage "quadboob" effect. Just like many girls here, I just assumed I was an A because I was so flat. Yay for correct fitting bras!

(25-06-2014, 02:19 PM)onitap Wrote:  This is a very helpful vid. Thanks for sharing! As it turns out, I'm a 30B not 32A. That makes sense, seeing as how the 32As give me that spillage "quadboob" effect. Just like many girls here, I just assumed I was an A because I was so flat. Yay for correct fitting bras!

If 32A gives quadboob I'd recommend 30C because 30B is a sister size of 32A which means same cup just a tighter band

(25-06-2014, 04:17 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 02:19 PM)onitap Wrote:  This is a very helpful vid. Thanks for sharing! As it turns out, I'm a 30B not 32A. That makes sense, seeing as how the 32As give me that spillage "quadboob" effect. Just like many girls here, I just assumed I was an A because I was so flat. Yay for correct fitting bras!

If 32A gives quadboob I'd recommend 30C because 30B is a sister size of 32A which means same cup just a tighter band

Wow 30C? I thought 30B was going to be hard to find, I can only imagine 30C! Here in S.A being overweight or obese is very common so smaller sizes are next to impossible to find! But I'll look! Thanks for that tip! Smile

After watching the video and reading through the links, it looks like i should get new bras! Tried looking for 30C or sister size 32B/28D at my departmental stores but to no avail. I hope to get them online...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon