Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Loco with BO

This is going to be my BO Program thread to help me keep a separate record from my PM Program.

From PM I grew from 73cm to 75/76cm and now have rounder boobies. I took a break from PM for 2 months before starting with BO, used PG cream the past 2 months and did a cleanse using Clear Start 30-day detox program.

I have been using Kangzhu Breast Pupms for over 2 months now whenever I can remember or have time. I usually do 7:2 or 10:5 method and rub FSO while pumping.

From various threads on bra calculations I learned that I should have worn a band 30 or even 28! But where I live they're non-existent so I've been wearing a band 32 the whole time. Well, Asian sizing is quite smaller than US or UK so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Based off my measurements I started with a 30A and now am a 30B. Yay! I am still wearing a band 32 and I'm a full 32A now. I ordered for myself band 30 bras online and will wait for my sis to be home from the States to get it! Big Grin

ROUTINE:

Swansons BO- 1 cap 3x daily (750 mg a day)
L-tyrosine - 1 cap 1x daily (500mg a day)

Im starting out on a lower dose since Im a small person. Will ramp up after a month to 1000 mg if i dont notice any tingles or the like...

Other Supplements:

Swansons Moringa Oleifera- 1 cap 2x daily (800 mg a day)

Im trying this famous galactogogue ^

Puritan's Pride Selenium- 1 tab daily (200mcg)
Puritan's Pride Zinc- 1 tab daily (50mg)

Taking these to promote healthy thyroids^

Garlic oil capsules- 1-2 caps daily (500 to 1000mg)

Topical:
Flaxseed Oil

Waiting for Eveline Breast serum I ordered.

Breast Massage (Japanese Massage, Rotations, Lymphatic Massage combo)

5-10 mins in the morning with FSO
30-40 mins with pumping in the evening with FSO

Ever since I hit luteal this cycle my breasts have been feeling very sensitive and quite tender this was before BO. Im on BO only for a week now.

Its been a month since Swansons BO. Nothing noteworthy yet except that I'm having regular pimples on my forehead and on my chin. I'm becoming an adolescent again! =)

I had a few shooting pains once in a while but no luteal swelling at this time. Also, I'm having a hard time getting a regular pumping schedule since there are some on going repairs at home and I'm sharing my room with my sister...

When my new batch of orders from Swanson arrives Im thinking of ramping up to 1000mg of BO per day. I plan to add Pig Placenta this week too. I wonder if that's over kill?

(31-07-2014, 10:34 AM)Koko Wrote:  Its been a month since Swansons BO. Nothing noteworthy yet except that I'm having regular pimples on my forehead and on my chin. I'm becoming an adolescent again! =)

I had a few shooting pains once in a while but no luteal swelling at this time. Also, I'm having a hard time getting a regular pumping schedule since there are some on going repairs at home and I'm sharing my room with my sister...

When my new batch of orders from Swanson arrives Im thinking of ramping up to 1000mg of BO per day. I plan to add Pig Placenta this week too. I wonder if that's over kill?

Pig placenta should be fine. I used PC in luteal and grew quite well but the bo dose I was taking was quite lower than bo pills of 1000-1500mg. But it was powerful because it was in extract form.

I still have some bottles left @20$ if you want to try it. You should see growth within 3 cycles if its really effective and within 6 months time, period. I'd advise doing both swan sons and in extract form. Just take half n half of each recommended dose.

Good luck with it. If your areolas darken, that's also a great sign for growth to come!

Thanks for dropping by tibetan. I forgot about doing PC on luteal, maybe I will put that back in my program this cycle.

How do you use the extract? Im curious about using the extract form but Im thinking, shipping cost to asia will cost another bottle! =)

Week 5 of BO
Cycle 01 Day 12

Im really busy with many things these days I forget to pump. Anyway, Im keeping at massaging. Im currently taking the following for my program:

No cycling:
Swanson's Ovarian Glandular- 750 mg/ day
Porcine Placenta- 2-3 caps a day (forgot the mgs)
Evening Primrose Oil- 1300mg, 2 caps a day (3-4x a week when i remember)
Shiseido Pure White- 3 tabs, 3x/day- this one as antioxidant and clear complexion

Topicals:
NuBreast Cream- w/ volufiline and PM.

I didnt see it has PM when I first ordered it, anyway, still worth trying. Smells nice but very expensive for an 80g jar.

Flaxseed oil- when i run out of other topicals

Luteal: Day 10-23

Progesterone Cream

Im waiting for BO to kick in and I have no noticeable luteal swelling these days since I started BO. But I measure 76-77cm now. So, Im still growing gradually from just massage and the supplements Im taking. Excited to see BO effects soon! Smile

Im waiting for my new batch of Swansons BO. Hopefully they come before the last bottle runs out.

(01-08-2014, 04:42 AM)Koko Wrote:  Thanks for dropping by tibetan. I forgot about doing PC on luteal, maybe I will put that back in my program this cycle.

How do you use the extract? Im curious about using the extract form but Im thinking, shipping cost to asia will cost another bottle! =)

$17 first classSad but its the cheapest and gets there in a week.

You can use it with swansons bo pills( but youll only use 1-2 pills along with 15+ sublingual drops of the bo tincture). It will be more effective as far as absorption goes.

The bottles will last you a long time. You'll prob just need 3 bottles for your whole program Smile

Hey Koko, awesome program! It's similar to what mine will be soon Big Grin I ordered a NB and will be using BO with that.

Can I ask you what the L-Tyrosine does? Does it make a notable difference? I'm thinking of just going off BO and NB for now, but I'm always looking for things to add.

Hi lune,

I read it helps with thyroid function. L-tyrosine is the building block of thyroid hormones.

But I stopped it for a while because its making me darker. Tyrosine is also the building block for tyrosinase responsible for melanin production. Im Asian and i dont want to be sarker than I already am. Big Grin

I'll have to say BO does make one gain weight. I've been on it for only 8 weeks and Im growing a bit of a double chin! And thats only on 750mg a day.

My order from Swansons might come in a week or two... and Im already running out of BO.

I bought a Bradelis bra off Rakuten for breast tissue "training" since my boobies are getting plumper. Big Grin I bought a 65C because they dont have a 70A and the chart put me in a 65C. I ordered one just to see if it fits me well. Here's what it looks like:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/shirohato/a37sa114102/

and a cute sleep bra which already arrived in the mail:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/joycube/lz-lacebra3/

I also bought a new brand of pig placenta (+ royal jelly and hyaluronic acid), its really cheap off rakuten. Just to boost growth hormones with the BO program that I am doing now. Placenta extract equivalent to 1500mg

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/drugfrontier/3869/

Crossing my fingers on making a break through with my BO program!

Start size with BO: 32A
This is a 32A bra since the 30B that I ordered hasn't arrived yet. Feels fuller than before I started NBE.

Actually, I've been on Swansons BO for 2months now and I feel they're rounding out. I measure just a bit more than when I started from 75/76 cm to 76/77cm now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon