Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Loco with BO

Day 10 Cycle 02 of BO

I have 2 large zits. Well, It feels like being a teenager again. I dont like it though. I hope too they are signs that BO is working.

The new supply of Swansons hasn't arrived yet. FemFigure arrived first, so I'm using it now. Today is my 3rd day of use and voila! Giant zit.

I ran out of spearmint and I'm now drinking white tea. I'm thinking of drinking green tea as anti-androgen and take Lingzhi mushroom caps with it...

Anybody got suggestions on how to manage the zits?

I take zinc every day and feel like it really makes a difference in my skin clarity.
When I have an actual zit I really try to just leave it alone and keep it clean. I will use a zinc cream or a tiny dab of tea tree oil to dry it out sometimes.
I've read that crushing an asprin and making a paste to dab on is supposed to take the red out, but I've never tried that. I've seen others use the gel caps by poking them open and dabbing that on the zit.

^ Thanks wishin!

This is my PM program:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20988

And progress pics:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16639

Hi Koko, im curious about your bo experience..Did you continued using bo and how is your growth progress going now?

Hi hannah. I dont think BO worked for me. Im sorry this thread hasn't been updated.

I think I may have a bit of a thyroid issue although not detectable in previous tests that I took. My temperatures were really low for BO during this program. I'm thinking of taking a thyroid test these days to check again.

I didnt continue with BO because of the acne also. Sadly, i have lots of unopened bottles of Swanson BO sitting at home.. Im thinking of giving it to my sister who's also an NBE enthusiast.

Hey koko I'll take those Bo bottles off your hands! Lol

(22-03-2016, 05:06 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi hannah. I dont think BO worked for me. Im sorry this thread hasn't been updated.

I think I may have a bit of a thyroid issue although not detectable in previous tests that I took. My temperatures were really low for BO during this program. I'm thinking of taking a thyroid test these days to check again.

I didnt continue with BO because of the acne also. Sadly, i have lots of unopened bottles of Swanson BO sitting at home.. Im thinking of giving it to my sister who's also an NBE enthusiast.

Thank you, dont sorry. I read many people get acne from bo, sadly. I never tried it bc of that. I hope your sister has better luck on it..sounds like fun you can share it with her!:p Did you looked into iodine? I thought it supports thyroid health. And herbs that stimulate adrenals might help you such as vitex and moderate use of licorice tea..

Hi Koko! Are you into skin lightening? I think I've read about that Shiseido supplement before. Sorry, this wssn't boob related haha! I'm just curious cause I'm taking glutathione for skin lightening! (Also asian, haha)

Hi Pink Table.

Yes, i am. :-)

Im taking glutathione now too along with NBE. I try out several brands after another. Whats working for you?

Wow. Congrats on you awesome growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon