Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

am I underdeveloped? NSFW

Question 

Hello Smile

I am not sure whether I am just small or underdeveloped? I think that depending on either outcome, I can make sure my programme is right for me.
Thank you so much
(Nervous about posting this despite anonymity)

Your breasts are B E A U T I F U L!!! What a nice round shape. Smile
I don't think they are underdeveloped, I also would not call them small. I think they are perfect. Smile

Really?
wow.. peggy you are so sweet to say that. I have never ever heard anyone say anything positive about them ever... thank you.
And that also allows me to narrow down my programme.
Thanks again Smile
( I always felt they were underdeveloped because I stopped getting any bigger before all of my friends did)

Yes really, they are very pretty. Keep doing what you are doing. Smile

I agree with Peggy, you have lovely shape and size, given the right program I think you have great potential.

Welcome to Breast Nexus. Wink

(25-06-2014, 06:38 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I agree with Peggy, you have lovely shape and size, given the right program I think you have great potential.

Welcome to Breast Nexus. Wink

wow I think I just learned to quote!
Thank you- it really is encouraging to hear that! Now I hope the lack of Noogleberry isn't going to be too bad!
Its silly I am so excited to talk to the girls I have been reading from for a good few months :p

They don't look underdeveloped in any way.
They look nice.

I agree with everyone else.... they are beautiful!!

They look perfectly formed Smile Maybe putting on some weight may help increase them?

All of you, thank you for saying such nice things. From everything you have all posted on previous posts- you are to be trusted Wink. It isn't something I ever hear- and I suppose we are all too quick to find flaws in ourselves.
Yes Wizzzness (oh gosh, I think I forgot how many Zs in your name), I think putting on weight would help so much! hoping it goes to the boobs eh Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon