Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

buying nb and need advice on sizing tuberous breasts

Hey all.
My boyfriend decided that he is going to buy me a nb today after weeks/months of me obsessively searching
Nbe online in bed.
I'm super excited as estrogen based creams have only increased my fibroadenomas (which have shrunk or no longer exist since stopping)
I am somewhere between a 32 and 34 A with tuberous breasts and am wondering If anyone can suggest which domes would be the best to start off with if my goal is for a rounder, larger breast.
Attached is photos of my breasts currently.
I am also open to any pump techniques as well as if it would benefit me to upgrade the pump and get contoured cups.
Really hope to hear from someone soon (:
Thanks![/i]

More reference shots of Mah tatas.

Have you emailed Lucy at NB? She can help you.

Yours look a lot like mine when I started (see my page for picture). I started with the Ms and now I'm in the Ls. I bought the CLs but they are almost twice the size of the Ls. I wonder if they sent me the C-XLs? So I'm sticking to the regular Ls so far.

(26-06-2014, 08:18 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Have you emailed Lucy at NB? She can help you.

Yours look a lot like mine when I started (see my page for picture). I started with the Ms and now I'm in the Ls. I bought the CLs but they are almost twice the size of the Ls. I wonder if they sent me the C-XLs? So I'm sticking to the regular Ls so far.

Be careful though Lucy seems to recommend a bit small, you no way are an A cup they look much bigger! I would guess more like a c I think you might be wearing the wrong band measure for a correct bra size first too by measuring underbust don't add inches eg if your 30 under 34 over find a 30c/d
I would recommend large maybe best way to find cupsize is measure breast width to check it fits into the base of the domes if its too tight you will get less swelling.

Bonita you are too kind!
Unfortunately i am not a c or d. I am most definitely an à.
The constriction at my base causes my girls to protrude in a conular shape. If I had no constriction I would be more like an AA. I don't really fit any a cups completely. I'm 33 across my bust and probably a 32 around. It's quite sad really. I read some where that for tuberous breasts I can buy a slightly larger dome set and that will widen the base instead of just pull my breasts forward.
Can anyone confirm this for me? I'm thinking of going with mediums.
Oh and I did email Lucy Smile thanks for the tip!

My sister took my measurements quickly while at the gym.
Apparently I'm 33 inches over Bust and 29 around.
In Canada and the US apparently I am supposed to add 5 inches to the off number measurement and subtract the bust from it.
So 29+5=34
34-33=1in
There for A34.
Yep, sadly as I suspected.

(27-06-2014, 03:56 AM)beckums Wrote:  My sister took my measurements quickly while at the gym.
Apparently I'm 33 inches over Bust and 29 around.
In Canada and the US apparently I am supposed to add 5 inches to the off number measurement and subtract the bust from it.
So 29+5=34
34-33=1in
There for A34.
Yep, sadly as I suspected.

Sweetie that is soooo wrong. That method is outdated and does not work. You're more likely a 30C. With my measurements and the had 4/5 I'd be put in a 28DD but I fit into a 28F

Are you sure? When I wear sports bras you can't even see that I have boobs. Damn constricted tissue confusing my life. I need to find a store with bras for tuberous breasts Damn it.

I'm super sure check these out http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/se.../30/page/1
your measurements with the add 4 actually gives you a negative number because your supposed to subtract the band (34) from the bust (33) and I highly doubt you are a 34AA especially since 34A's fit you.

(27-06-2014, 02:03 AM)beckums Wrote:  Bonita you are too kind!
Unfortunately i am not a c or d. I am most definitely an à.
The constriction at my base causes my girls to protrude in a conular shape. If I had no constriction I would be more like an AA. I don't really fit any a cups completely. I'm 33 across my bust and probably a 32 around. It's quite sad really. I read some where that for tuberous breasts I can buy a slightly larger dome set and that will widen the base instead of just pull my breasts forward.
Can anyone confirm this for me? I'm thinking of going with mediums.
Oh and I did email Lucy Smile thanks for the tip!
Don't worry they are beautiful and only very very slightly tubular you should have great results! And try a 30c I almost guessed your cup right Smile
Yes it doesn't hurt to have the domes slightly to wide I know I had to get xxl when I started because mine were wide and flat but they were very much wider than my breasts haha still i got it to work eventually so maybe look at the L, CL and xl and if they can both fit on your chest they will work, its a worth being a little hard to get suction at first at least you'll use them for a long time.
Do you know your hormones?
You could try an anti androgen or natural progesterone cream?
They can be more useful for underdeveloped/tubular than phytoestrogens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon